MSCI Barra will be hosting two RIMES-sponsored seminars on Multi Currency Attribution by Jose Menchero, Senior Researcher and Executive Director at MSCI Barra. These seminars will be held in London on September 14 and New York on September 18.
Barra Performance on RIMES represents the integration of MSCI Barra’s Barra Enterprise Performance analytics engine into RIMES market leading data delivery platform. The Barra Enterprise Performance analytics engine, known for its multi-asset class capabilities (Brinson-allocation selection and fixed income attribution models) and highly flexible and fast reporting capabilities, is used by several mid to large size asset manager and hedge fund clients globally.
The integration of this performance analytics engine within the RIMES platform offers clients best in class performance analytics combined with the data aggregation and quality control capabilities of RIMES.
- ICE Integrates RIMES ETF Data Into Suite of ETF Workflows
- RIMES appoints Stuart Pemble as Chief Financial Officer
- State Street Alpha℠ Announces Strategic Partnership with RIMES to Enhance Index and Benchmark Services
- Asset Management, ESG and Greenwashing: the Problem’s in the Data
- The Data Management Challenge Behind SFDR Reporting Requirements