RIMES, a leader in index and benchmark data management, and NASDAQ OMX, the world’s largest exchange company will host an event in Stockholm from 11am on Monday 19 November, 2012 to which investment management firms, pension funds and custodians are invited to attend.
The event will explore how macro-economic trends are changing the use of benchmarks in the asset management industry, and will gather a number of high profile industry professionals together to share their insight. The main speakers include RIMES’ Global Head of Data Management Solutions, Steve Cheng and NASDAQ OMX’s Chief Economist Frank Hatheway.
- What the EU Benchmarks Regulation Means for US Firms
- RIMES Wins ‘Best Managed Service for Reference Data’ at Inside Market and Reference Data Awards 2018
- Overview of the New RIMES Client Survey at RIMES Conference 2018
- RIMES Wins Four Awards in Four Months: Here’s Why
- Service Spotlight: A New Index Series and a Costly Risk Averted