RIMES, a leader in index and benchmark data management, and NASDAQ OMX, the world’s largest exchange company will host an event in Stockholm from 11am on Monday 19 November, 2012 to which investment management firms, pension funds and custodians are invited to attend.
The event will explore how macro-economic trends are changing the use of benchmarks in the asset management industry, and will gather a number of high profile industry professionals together to share their insight. The main speakers include RIMES’ Global Head of Data Management Solutions, Steve Cheng and NASDAQ OMX’s Chief Economist Frank Hatheway.
- RIMES partners with AWS to offer its ETF data to the AWS Data Exchange’s millions of users
- Meeting the Ethical Obligations of Data Governance
- Constant Vigilance and Action are Crucial to Deliver on Diversity and Inclusion
- The ETF Market Calls for a Customized Approach to Data Management
- RIMES brings its ETF Data Management solution to Snowflake Data Marketplace amidst global ETF boom