RIMES, a leader in index and benchmark data management, and NASDAQ OMX, the world’s largest exchange company will host an event in Stockholm from 11am on Monday 19 November, 2012 to which investment management firms, pension funds and custodians are invited to attend.
The event will explore how macro-economic trends are changing the use of benchmarks in the asset management industry, and will gather a number of high profile industry professionals together to share their insight. The main speakers include RIMES’ Global Head of Data Management Solutions, Steve Cheng and NASDAQ OMX’s Chief Economist Frank Hatheway.
- LIBOR Reform: What’s Next and How Can Firms Adapt?
- RIMES’ New ETF Service Scales Business Processes, Lowers Cost and Improves Risk and Performance Measurement for Buy-side Firms
- What Makes a Data Partnership Strategic?
- Full-Service Model: The Single-Platform Utopia That Can Leave You Wanting More
- Tap Managed Services to Solve and Scale for the ETF Data Challenge