RIMES, a leader in index and benchmark data management, and NASDAQ OMX, the world’s largest exchange company will host an event in Stockholm from 11am on Monday 19 November, 2012 to which investment management firms, pension funds and custodians are invited to attend.
The event will explore how macro-economic trends are changing the use of benchmarks in the asset management industry, and will gather a number of high profile industry professionals together to share their insight. The main speakers include RIMES’ Global Head of Data Management Solutions, Steve Cheng and NASDAQ OMX’s Chief Economist Frank Hatheway.
- Will APAC Benchmark Administrators Meet the 2020 BMR Deadline?
- Order Surveillance: Creating an Intelligent “Net”
- RIMES Wins Best Data Provider and Best Implementation Categories at the WatersTechnologies Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018
- RIMES to Host New EU Benchmarks Regulatory Seminar in London
- RegFocus Market Suveillance enters Opimas’ Trade Surveillance Shortlisting