RIMES, a leader in index and benchmark data management, and NASDAQ OMX, the world’s largest exchange company will host an event in Stockholm from 11am on Monday 19 November, 2012 to which investment management firms, pension funds and custodians are invited to attend.
The event will explore how macro-economic trends are changing the use of benchmarks in the asset management industry, and will gather a number of high profile industry professionals together to share their insight. The main speakers include RIMES’ Global Head of Data Management Solutions, Steve Cheng and NASDAQ OMX’s Chief Economist Frank Hatheway.
- The FTSE Russell ICB Reclassification is Coming. Are You Ready?
- 2020 and Buy-Side Compliance: A Year of Awakening and Investment
- ETF answers from our experts
- RIMES Launches Unique Index Identifier to Give Investment Management Firms the Data Insights They’ve been Unable to Access Until Now
- Data Supply Chain Optimization Within Investment Management