RIMES, a leader in index and benchmark data management, and NASDAQ OMX, the world’s largest exchange company will host an event in Stockholm from 11am on Monday 19 November, 2012 to which investment management firms, pension funds and custodians are invited to attend.
The event will explore how macro-economic trends are changing the use of benchmarks in the asset management industry, and will gather a number of high profile industry professionals together to share their insight. The main speakers include RIMES’ Global Head of Data Management Solutions, Steve Cheng and NASDAQ OMX’s Chief Economist Frank Hatheway.
- RIMES and SOTERIA successfully complete initial product integration to create the first unified Market Manipulation and Insider Dealing Detection service
- [UPDATE] RIMES Technologies Corporation Response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- Understanding ETF Risk Exposure in a Time of Crisis
- Index Rebalancing Schedules Are Being Rewritten – Here’s How to Keep Track
- BMR: What Firms Need to Know