RIMES Technologies, the financial data integrator, has added the newly-launched FTSE IDFC India Infrastructure Index Series to its portfolio of data. This underlines the global reach of Rimes’ activities as well as the increasing demand from overseas and domestic investors for access to the Indian infrastructure market.
The innovative FTSE IDFC India Infrastructure Indices are designed to represent the performance of Indian companies which generate the majority of their revenue from infrastructure, an area which has experienced significant growth in recent years. Two new indices have been developed: the benchmark FTSE IDFC India Infrastructure which covers the entire eligible universe, and the tradable FTSE IDFC India Infrastructure 30 Index which represents the top 30 constituents by full market capitalisation.
Christian Fauvelais, Founding Partner of Rimes, commented: “We are seeing increasing interest among our clients in the Indian market, and specifically in the growing infrastructure sector. The combination of FTSE’s index expertise and IDFC’s knowledge of Indian infrastructure offers unique access to this dynamic sub-sector.”
“The IDFC India Infrastructure series is the latest example of FTSE’s innovative indexing solutions and has been created in response to an ever-increasing level of client demand for exposure to new and dynamic asset classes,” said FTSE Americas President Jerry Moskowitz. “We are very pleased that Rimes will be adding these indexes to their product offering.”
- RIMES and SOTERIA successfully complete initial product integration to create the first unified Market Manipulation and Insider Dealing Detection service
- [UPDATE] RIMES Technologies Corporation Response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- Understanding ETF Risk Exposure in a Time of Crisis
- Index Rebalancing Schedules Are Being Rewritten – Here’s How to Keep Track
- BMR: What Firms Need to Know