The PMAR Europe conference has quickly become one of the most valuable performance measurement conferences in the industry today, and is an excellent venue for learning and sharing ideas.
PMAR is also an especially important event for RIMES, given the company’s strong heritage in middle office performance attribution and risk. More than ever, asset managers look to improve consistency and follow best practices in data management. RIMES helps companies establish control and maintain visibility over their data.
Steve Cheng, Global Head of Data Management Solutions at RIMES, took part in the technology panel on the first day of the conference, adding to the views of other delegates from Barclays, SS&C Technologies and Eagle Investment Systems.
As more asset managers realize the importance of outsourcing their data management, that trend is increasing the use of services like RIMES. Regulatory scrutiny of data governance methods has gained momentum, and firms realize that they need data management professionals to help them operate efficiently.
Providing reliable, good quality data feeds to organizations, RIMES understands asset managers today have higher sensitivity to risk. Accuracy and consistency in data is paramount. The buy-side needs quality data, in the right place, at the right time. To learn more about RIMES’ presence at PMAR, have a look at the video above.
- RIMES Lists Its Managed Data Services on Datarade Data Marketplace to Meet Surge in Global Demand for ETF Intelligence
- Fitch Ratings ESG Relevance Scores Data now available on RIMES
- RIMES’ transformational new Lean Data Management solution wins at the Waters Rankings and HFM European Technology Awards
- How Chief Data Officers Succeed in a Data-Driven Age
- What is Agile? Q&A with Andrew Barnett, Global Head of Product Strategy, RIMES Technologies