Ask anyone who recently attended the TSAM Europe Congress and Expo, and they’ll tell you it’s one of the most highly anticipated financial technology events on the European calendar.
What they’ll also tell you, as RIMES found out when it participated in this year’s event, is that data governance is now firmly on asset managers’ agendas.
The buy-side needs quality data, in the right place, at the right time. More and more asset managers (and asset owners, too) are looking to improve consistency in their data organization-wide, and best practice in data management is a must-have to put this plan in action. Firms are looking for control and visibility over their data throughout their organizations.
RIMES provides quality data that is ready for use and complies with all internal requirements, and impending regulations – and this is exactly what asset managers were looking for at this year’s TSAM. To learn more, have a look at the video above.
- Coronavirus and Market Surveillance: the FCA Issues Strongly Worded Market Guidance
- Innovation Vs. Standardization: Striking the Right Balance in ESG Regulation
- Consensus Economics’ Forecast Data Available on RIMES Managed Data Services
- RIMES Grows Board with Two New Directors
- RIMES’ RegFocus BMR Wins at the RegTech Insight Awards 2020