RIMES Technologies, the leading provider of benchmark data services, has been shortlisted for this year’s Financial News “Excellence in Trading and Technology” Awards. Widely recognised as one of the pre-eminent Awards in the technology industry, the shortlist was compiled by a panel of leading industry experts.
RIMES was selected for the “Best New Vendor Solution” Award category with its Benchmark Data Service, which collects and manages data from providers such as Barclays Capital, Citi, Credit Suisse, Dow Jones, FTSE, J.P. Morgan, Markit, MSCI, Russell, Standard & Poor’s and UBS. The data is checked against a series of client-specific validation routines, customised to meet clients’ business requirements then formatted to fit most in-house or third-party systems: portfolio management, performance, risk, compliance and data warehousing.
Christian Fauvelais, CEO of RIMES said: “We are delighted that RIMES has been recognized by the Financial News Awards judging panel for the second consecutive year. Handling data in-house can be a complex and costly endeavour: by outsourcing their full benchmark data management requirements to RIMES, our clients can focus on core business and alleviate the pressure on their internal resources.”
For more information, please Contact us.
- RIMES and ISS ESG Partner to Help Investment Firms Succeed in the ESG Market
- RIMES Named ‘Best Index Data Provider’ at the Data Management Insight Awards 2019
- Making Sense of the Past to Provide Data Services for the Future
- RIMES 2019 Buy-side Survey: Global Data Management Trends
- Industry Experts Discuss Data Management at RIMES’ Los Angeles Seminar