RIMES Technologies, the leading provider of benchmark data services, has been shortlisted for this year’s Financial News “Excellence in Trading and Technology” Awards. Widely recognised as one of the pre-eminent Awards in the technology industry, the shortlist was compiled by a panel of leading industry experts.
RIMES was selected for the “Best New Vendor Solution” Award category with its Benchmark Data Service, which collects and manages data from providers such as Barclays Capital, Citi, Credit Suisse, Dow Jones, FTSE, J.P. Morgan, Markit, MSCI, Russell, Standard & Poor’s and UBS. The data is checked against a series of client-specific validation routines, customised to meet clients’ business requirements then formatted to fit most in-house or third-party systems: portfolio management, performance, risk, compliance and data warehousing.
Christian Fauvelais, CEO of RIMES said: “We are delighted that RIMES has been recognized by the Financial News Awards judging panel for the second consecutive year. Handling data in-house can be a complex and costly endeavour: by outsourcing their full benchmark data management requirements to RIMES, our clients can focus on core business and alleviate the pressure on their internal resources.”
For more information, please Contact us.
- What Makes a Data Partnership Strategic?
- Full-Service Model: The Single-Platform Utopia That Can Leave You Wanting More
- Tap Managed Services to Solve and Scale for the ETF Data Challenge
- The FCA Highlights Importance of Robust Insider List Management
- ETFs and Transparency: Four Questions Institutional Investors Should Ask