The 11th annual Banking Technology Awards were held last night at the Grosvenor House Hotel in Park Lane, London. From the Readers’ Choice Awards 2010, RIMES Technologies won for “Most Innovative New Product or Service”. This is RIMES’ third Award in 2010.
These prestigious awards are intended to reward excellence in the use of IT in financial services and attracted numerous entries, including Lloyds Banking Group, Deutsche Bank, Absa, RBS, Nomura, Credit Suisse, Standard Bank, Citi and many more.
The judging panel, including Clive Hawkins, European head of equities technology at Barclays Capital, and the respective CIOs of LCH Clearnet and RBS Global Markets, were looking for innovative new technologies and projects, and scored all the entries against a comprehensive criteria that emphasised clear business benefits, new ideas and good project management.
RIMES Benchmark Data Service® was described as “the Benchmark Data Service that takes care of firms’ data feeds across equities, derivatives, fixed income and alternative investments. The outsourced data aggregation and validation service is intended to improve the quality, speed and ease of managing multiple sets of data”.
- Will APAC Benchmark Administrators Meet the 2020 BMR Deadline?
- Order Surveillance: Creating an Intelligent “Net”
- RIMES Wins Best Data Provider and Best Implementation Categories at the WatersTechnologies Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018
- RIMES to Host New EU Benchmarks Regulatory Seminar in London
- RegFocus Market Suveillance enters Opimas’ Trade Surveillance Shortlisting