Join us this autumn in Boston, Chicago or Toronto as we host a series of round table briefings to present the latest research from Forrester Consulting
Buy-side financial services firms are increasingly seeing the importance of data management in supporting high-level corporate and strategic objectives, but are hindered by a myriad of challenges. RIMES commissioned Forrester to apply their established data management maturity model to help understand how firms are overcoming these barriers. The results of their study not only highlighted the key benefits of being among the 10% of data management ‘experts’, but also clearly signposted the route to achieving that classification.
This Briefing will present:
- Why is data management so important in supporting corporate and strategic objectives?
- What are the multiple challenges firms face in supporting those objectives?
- What are the core components of data management in terms of both strategy and execution?
- Introducing the concept of classifying firms as data experts, strategists, managers and tacticians, how do they differ in their approach to data management
- There’s a clear pay-off to being a data expert, but what are the steps to becoming one?
Briefing attendees will also receive a copy of the Forrester research.
November 8th: Toronto Briefing – Registration information here
November 10th: Chicago Briefing -Registration information here
December 8th: Boston Briefing – Registration information here
* Please note that places are limited and registration is mandatory for these events. Due to the nature of our events, places are reserved for buy-side end-users.
Email us at events@rimes to register for the forums or to learn more about managed data services at RIMES.