Join us this autumn in Boston, Chicago or Toronto as we host a series of round table briefings to present the latest research from Forrester Consulting
Buy-side financial services firms are increasingly seeing the importance of data management in supporting high-level corporate and strategic objectives, but are hindered by a myriad of challenges. RIMES commissioned Forrester to apply their established data management maturity model to help understand how firms are overcoming these barriers. The results of their study not only highlighted the key benefits of being among the 10% of data management ‘experts’, but also clearly signposted the route to achieving that classification.
This Briefing will present:
- Why is data management so important in supporting corporate and strategic objectives?
- What are the multiple challenges firms face in supporting those objectives?
- What are the core components of data management in terms of both strategy and execution?
- Introducing the concept of classifying firms as data experts, strategists, managers and tacticians, how do they differ in their approach to data management
- There’s a clear pay-off to being a data expert, but what are the steps to becoming one?
Briefing attendees will also receive a copy of the Forrester research.
November 8th: Toronto Briefing – Registration information here
November 10th: Chicago Briefing -Registration information here
December 8th: Boston Briefing – Registration information here
* Please note that places are limited and registration is mandatory for these events. Due to the nature of our events, places are reserved for buy-side end-users.
Email us at events@rimes to register for the forums or to learn more about managed data services at RIMES.
The content provided in these articles is intended solely for general information purposes, and is provided with the understanding that the authors and publishers are not herein engaged in rendering regulatory or other professional advice or services. Consequently, any use of this information should be done only in consultation with qualified legal counsel. The information in these articles was posted with reasonable care and attention. However, it is possible that some information in these articles is incomplete, incorrect, or inapplicable to particular circumstances or conditions. We do not accept liability for direct or indirect losses resulting from using, relying or acting upon information in these articles.
- Navigating Fixed Income Analytics in a POINTless World
- MAR Update – Regulatory Oversight is on the Rise
- Ensuring Regulatory Compliance Includes Detecting Questionable Order Activity
- Ask the Expert: FIGI I.D. Mapping Across Multiple Asset Classes
- More Time Required Before Phasing Out of Key Reference Rates