RIMES, the benchmark data specialist for the buyside, and The Spaulding Group, the provider of investment performance measurement products and services, today announced that they will once again co-host the 3rd European Performance Measurement, Attribution and Risk (PMAR Europe) Conference in London on June 12-13, 2012.
PMAR Europe provides an opportunity for performance, risk, client reporting and attribution professionals to participate in a highly-regarded educational and networking event led by some of the industry’s thought leaders. This is a truly European event, which has seen participation from firms managing one third of all institutional assets held in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the UK.
Jose Menchero, Ph.D., CFA, Executive Director at MSCI Barra said: “The Spaulding Group does a superb job organizing all aspects of the conference. PMAR is fast becoming the premier industry event for learning the latest developments in performance, attribution, and risk.”
David Spaulding, CIPM, The Spaulding Group said: “We are privileged and honoured to partner once again with RIMES, as they add a tremendous amount to our program. They are a great resource to our industry, and help us provide the best performance and risk conference in Europe.”
Christian Fauvelais, CEO and co-founder of RIMES commented: “Once again, we’re excited to be supporting PMAR Europe, which has become one of the must-attend events for the European performance community”.
- RIMES partners with AWS to offer its ETF data to the AWS Data Exchange’s millions of users
- Meeting the Ethical Obligations of Data Governance
- Constant Vigilance and Action are Crucial to Deliver on Diversity and Inclusion
- The ETF Market Calls for a Customized Approach to Data Management
- RIMES brings its ETF Data Management solution to Snowflake Data Marketplace amidst global ETF boom