RIMES, a leader in benchmark data management, has added NASDAQ OMX’s families of commodity indexes to RIMES BDS®, its award-winning Benchmark Data Service. The addition of NASDAQ OMX commodity indexes will help RIMES customers to understand the complexities of the commodities market.
As a member of The NASDAQ Elite Index Data Program, all of NASDAQ OMX’s index data is available on RIMES, including these new families:
- The NASDAQ Commodity Index Family, which enables tracking of US dollar denominated commodities traded on US and UK exchanges and includes benchmark, tradable and sector indexes.
- The NASDAQ Axioma Equity-Commodity Index Family, which provides exposure to the spot prices of commodities through the use of equities.
“We are elated that RIMES has added these indexes to their innovative benchmark data service, said NASDAQ OMX Executive Vice President John Jacobs. “In this complex and volatile market, it is essential that investors have the most sophisticated data management tools to adjust their commodity strategies as quickly and efficiently as possible.”
Christian Fauvelais, CEO and co-founder of RIMES, commented: “The addition of these innovative NASDAQ OMX indexes is a further step in our mission to deliver all the data required to meet the complex needs of the buy-side in a standardised and cost-effective manner. We provide immediate access to a universe of index & benchmark data that is unparalleled in coverage and quality.”
- LIBOR Reform: What’s Next and How Can Firms Adapt?
- RIMES’ New ETF Service Scales Business Processes, Lowers Cost and Improves Risk and Performance Measurement for Buy-side Firms
- What Makes a Data Partnership Strategic?
- Full-Service Model: The Single-Platform Utopia That Can Leave You Wanting More
- Tap Managed Services to Solve and Scale for the ETF Data Challenge