RIMES Technologies considers the health and safety of its employees, clients and business partners as one of its top priorities. Like all businesses, we are closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. We wanted to provide you with an further update on the actions we are taking in response to it and reassure you that we are prepared, with a clear action plan in place.
As a global company headquartered in the United States, we are following guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and international and local governments and health authorities in countries where we operate. We have a robust Business Continuity Programme (BCP) which encapsulates several measures to ensure that our organization can function appropriately and continue to provide complete coverage of services without disruption from multiple global locations. Our BCP plan includes areas specifically covering staffing and services as well as any impacts caused by a potential pandemic.
In addition to guidance provided by governments and global health authorities, we have revised and strengthened our company policies to protect against COVID-19. These actions include, but are not limited to, the following :
- All our employees around the world are required to work from home until further notice, with the exclusion of our Shanghai office, where they are now able to return to the office. With our highly distributed workforce and many of our employees typically working remotely, this shift has been relatively smooth, and we continue to deliver the highest levels of performance, availability and security.
- Suspending all non-essential business travel for our employees until further notice.
- Instituting appropriate mandatory “work from home” policies for all RIMES employees who travel back from any high-risk zones or have been exhibiting flu like symptoms. These restrictions will be updated regularly and subject to change as we continue to evaluate travel risks worldwide.
- All RIMES “in-person” events have been postponed until further notice, to be replaced by virtual events where appropriate. The RIMES team will not be attending any external events either until further notice. Our teams will continue to work actively with our clients through digital channels as much as possible
- Strengthening on site cleanliness measures in all our office locations across the globe.
Should you have any concerns or require further clarity then please speak to your Account Manager, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Consensus Economics’ Forecast Data Available on RIMES Managed Data Services
- RIMES Grows Board with Two New Directors
- RIMES’ RegFocus BMR Wins at the RegTech Insight Awards 2020
- Dividend Cancellations Add to Benchmark Data Complexity
- RIMES launches BMR Dashboard service to help asset managers overcome uncertainty and volatility around risk exposure