Join us this spring for the latest RIMES Industry Networking Events in Chicago and New York. Hear the latest on the newest solutions we have created to improve your daily data management needs.
Live Presentations on the following:
• Managed Feeds Workstation
• Feed Audit & Feed Audit Analytics
• Benchmark Analytics Workstation
• Our newest data on RIMES
RIMES is a specialist data management company. We invest in the best people, technology and business processes so you can focus on managing investments rather than data. Our clients regard our data management teams as an extension of their own operations. Hear directly from the RIMES Team on how our newest solutions can increase reporting efficiency and keep you on the path to data excellence.
* Please note that places are limited and registration is mandatory for these events. Due to the nature of our events, these events are reserved for buy-side end-users.
The content provided in these articles is intended solely for general information purposes, and is provided with the understanding that the authors and publishers are not herein engaged in rendering regulatory or other professional advice or services. Consequently, any use of this information should be done only in consultation with qualified legal counsel. The information in these articles was posted with reasonable care and attention. However, it is possible that some information in these articles is incomplete, incorrect, or inapplicable to particular circumstances or conditions. We do not accept liability for direct or indirect losses resulting from using, relying or acting upon information in these articles.
- The Fed’s Relief Package Brings Some Stability to the ETF Market
- As Asset Managers Spend Big on ESG, Data Management and Governance Will be Key
- RIMES and SOTERIA successfully complete initial product integration to create the first unified Market Manipulation and Insider Dealing Detection service
- [UPDATE] RIMES Technologies Corporation Response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- Understanding ETF Risk Exposure in a Time of Crisis