RIMES, a leader in financial data management, has added new data to the award-winning RIMES Benchmark Data Service® and the recently launched RIMES Reference Data Service in response to demand from its growing client base.
RIMES now offers nearly 800 standard databases from over 150 data partners, and maintains more than 300 private databases covering all asset classes. The most recent additions increase RIMES’ coverage of equity benchmarks, as well as alternative, economic, commodities and derivatives data, and include the following databases:
- FTSE Italia Index Series
- FTSE Hong Kong Treasury Indices
- IMF Special Drawing Rights Rates
- Markit CMBX Index
- NASDAQ OMX Global Gold & Precious Metals Index
- Newedge Indices
- S&P Dow Jones Commodity Producers Indices
- S&P Dow Jones Select Sector Indices
- SummerHaven Commodity Indices
Alessandro Ferrari, Global Head of Marketing at RIMES comments: “In today’s competitive markets asset managers are under intense pressure from their customers to maximize returns, and this requires innovative trading strategies that rely on more data. Regulatory developments are also having a significant impact on index and benchmark usage.
“We are in constant dialogue with our clients and continually update our services with the data they require to meet this demand in an efficient and cost-effective manner. As all our solutions are cloud-based, our clients can add new data without interruption to service so that they are immediately accessible to the end user.”
- The Data Management Model is Broken. Here’s How to Fix it.
- RIMES Creates Lean Data Management Solution Transforming How Financial Institutions Approach Enterprise Data
- What’s the BUZZ? Get Under the Skin of an Exciting New ETF
- SFDR is Now in Force. Are You Ready for the Data Challenge?
- RIMES’ Panel Debate: Equity for Women and Driving Inclusion in the Workplace