RIMES, a leader in managed data services, has partnered with Exchange Data International (EDI) in order to enhance its corporate action events data offering on the award-winning RIMES Benchmark Data Service® and the recently launched RIMES Reference Data Service.
The partnership gives RIMES customers access to EDI’s Worldwide Fixed Income Service, which offers key T&Cs and corporate action data from around 170 countries and supranationals, across both developed and frontier markets. All key event types are covered, including conversions, redemptions and cashflow information.
Dave Moore, Fixed Income Manager at EDI comments: “Our Worldwide Fixed Income Service is the result of extensive research and ongoing development. We have data agreements in place with a number of major stock exchanges and have built up an impressive library of sources, including our offering document archive. We are delighted to be providing RIMES customers access to the highest quality data available.”
Alessandro Ferrari, SVP Global Marketing at RIMES comments: “The addition of EDI data further enriches our fully managed data services, which provide buy-side institutions with all the data they need in a single feed, seamlessly integrated into their in-house or third party mid and back office solutions. This is just one of the many data updates and enhancements we roll out across our platforms every month.”
- RIMES Lists Its Managed Data Services on Datarade Data Marketplace to Meet Surge in Global Demand for ETF Intelligence
- Fitch Ratings ESG Relevance Scores Data now available on RIMES
- RIMES’ transformational new Lean Data Management solution wins at the Waters Rankings and HFM European Technology Awards
- How Chief Data Officers Succeed in a Data-Driven Age
- What is Agile? Q&A with Andrew Barnett, Global Head of Product Strategy, RIMES Technologies