RIMES, a leader in managed data services to the buy-side, has expanded its presence in the Asia Pacific region with the opening of an office in Singapore, complementing its existing presence in Shanghai and Sydney.
This move is a response to the significant demand RIMES is experiencing from investment management firms in the region who are struggling to manage an increasing number of complex benchmarks and data sets against a changing regulatory backdrop.
The Singapore office is located at 1 Raffles Quay and will be led by Thomas Gooding, Sales Manager for Asia.
Thomas Gooding comments: “We already work with a number of firms in Singapore, but establishing a new local office is recognition of the growing importance of Asian financial markets and our commitment to investment managers in the region. Having a physical presence in Singapore will allow us develop strong relationships with Asian buy-side firms, understand their data management pain points and deliver expert service and solutions.
RIMES has developed a truly global presence across more than 36 countries, helping buy-side institutions across the world deal with the increasing complexity of financial data management. We have seen a huge increase in demand for our services in the last year and our expansion in the Asian region is a part of our ongoing global growth strategy.”
- RIMES Takes Top Places at Waters Technology’s Inside Market Data Awards and Inside Reference Data Awards
- ESG Disclosure Regulations in the EU – Delay is not the Answer
- Strategic Technology Adoption for Market Surveillance
- RIMES Named a Leading Trade Surveillance Technology Provider by Greenwich Associates
- RIMES wins Best Data Management Product at the HFM European Technology Awards