RIMES hosts one of the most complete sets of MSCI data available anywhere, and the MSCI Kokunai Indices are now added to the RIMES service.
MSCI KOKUNAI Japan Equity Indices are a comprehensive family of size and style indices enabling more efficient asset allocation and asset management. The MSCI KOKUNAI (Domestic) Japan Equity Indices provide pension plans, asset managers, other investors and consultants with a complete asset allocation and performance measurement framework for investing in the Japanese equity markets. The MSCI KOKUNAI Japan Equity Indices include nearly 900 index variants by size, style and sector. This ability to segment the Japanese equity market and access the underlying fundamental data provides a basis for innovative research, investment management and new product development.
- RIMES and SOTERIA successfully complete initial product integration to create the first unified Market Manipulation and Insider Dealing Detection service
- [UPDATE] RIMES Technologies Corporation Response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- Understanding ETF Risk Exposure in a Time of Crisis
- Index Rebalancing Schedules Are Being Rewritten – Here’s How to Keep Track
- BMR: What Firms Need to Know