RIMES hosts one of the most complete sets of MSCI data available anywhere, and the MSCI Kokunai Indices are now added to the RIMES service.
MSCI KOKUNAI Japan Equity Indices are a comprehensive family of size and style indices enabling more efficient asset allocation and asset management. The MSCI KOKUNAI (Domestic) Japan Equity Indices provide pension plans, asset managers, other investors and consultants with a complete asset allocation and performance measurement framework for investing in the Japanese equity markets. The MSCI KOKUNAI Japan Equity Indices include nearly 900 index variants by size, style and sector. This ability to segment the Japanese equity market and access the underlying fundamental data provides a basis for innovative research, investment management and new product development.
- Making the Most of the Leveraged Loans Boom
- The Data Management Model is Broken. Here’s How to Fix it.
- RIMES Creates Lean Data Management Solution Transforming How Financial Institutions Approach Enterprise Data
- What’s the BUZZ? Get Under the Skin of an Exciting New ETF
- SFDR is Now in Force. Are You Ready for the Data Challenge?