RIMES hosts one of the most complete sets of MSCI data available anywhere, and the MSCI Kokunai Indices are now added to the RIMES service.
MSCI KOKUNAI Japan Equity Indices are a comprehensive family of size and style indices enabling more efficient asset allocation and asset management. The MSCI KOKUNAI (Domestic) Japan Equity Indices provide pension plans, asset managers, other investors and consultants with a complete asset allocation and performance measurement framework for investing in the Japanese equity markets. The MSCI KOKUNAI Japan Equity Indices include nearly 900 index variants by size, style and sector. This ability to segment the Japanese equity market and access the underlying fundamental data provides a basis for innovative research, investment management and new product development.
- BVI Webinar: In-house Data management vs. Data Management as a Service
- RIMES and MSCI Discuss the Latest Developments in ESG Investing
- Are Data Notifications a Risk to Your Business? They Should be the Least of Your Worries!
- Market Surveillance in the Age of COVID: A Regulator’s View
- Lucky 13: RIMES Wins Best Data Provider at WatersTechnology Buy-Side Technology Awards 2020 for a Record 13th Time