RIMES hosts one of the most complete sets of MSCI data available anywhere, and the MSCI Kokunai Indices are now added to the RIMES service.
MSCI KOKUNAI Japan Equity Indices are a comprehensive family of size and style indices enabling more efficient asset allocation and asset management. The MSCI KOKUNAI (Domestic) Japan Equity Indices provide pension plans, asset managers, other investors and consultants with a complete asset allocation and performance measurement framework for investing in the Japanese equity markets. The MSCI KOKUNAI Japan Equity Indices include nearly 900 index variants by size, style and sector. This ability to segment the Japanese equity market and access the underlying fundamental data provides a basis for innovative research, investment management and new product development.
- What the EU Benchmarks Regulation Means for US Firms
- RIMES Wins ‘Best Managed Service for Reference Data’ at Inside Market and Reference Data Awards 2018
- Overview of the New RIMES Client Survey at RIMES Conference 2018
- RIMES Wins Four Awards in Four Months: Here’s Why
- Service Spotlight: A New Index Series and a Costly Risk Averted