RIMES, a leader in managed data services to the buy-side, has promoted its Head of Research and Development, Renaud Larzilliere to Directeur General of RIMES Technologies France.
In his new role, Larzilliere will be overseeing the local sales and support functions as well as continuing to apply his more than 14 years of experience in software engineering to further develop the suite of RIMES’ managed data services. Larzilliere will continue reporting to Frederic Mancuso, Chief Technology Officer and a co-founder of RIMES.
Before joining RIMES, Larzilliere was Senior Project Manager at SAP Business Objects, responsible for major release projects, from large scale global software releases to process improvement initiatives. Prior that he served as a Program Manager at Thales Services, delivering key systems to the French army.
Frederic Mancuso comments: “The RIMES Paris office has always been one of our key locations in Europe and I believe that Renaud will do an excellent job in managing it. His deep-rooted knowledge of RIMES’s technology and our clients’ changing requirements make him ideally placed to continue to develop our presence in France.”
Renaud Larzilliere comments: “Being based in the Paris office since its inception in 2010 has given me a good understating of the market and of our French-speaking client base. I will be looking forward to tackling the financial data management challenges of the local asset managers from both a technical and managerial perspective and further establishing RIMES as the leading managed data service provider in the French regions.”
- RIMES Lists Its Managed Data Services on Datarade Data Marketplace to Meet Surge in Global Demand for ETF Intelligence
- Fitch Ratings ESG Relevance Scores Data now available on RIMES
- RIMES’ transformational new Lean Data Management solution wins at the Waters Rankings and HFM European Technology Awards
- How Chief Data Officers Succeed in a Data-Driven Age
- What is Agile? Q&A with Andrew Barnett, Global Head of Product Strategy, RIMES Technologies