Investment management practitioners to discuss challenges and best practices for data management
RIMES, the leading provider of managed data services for the buy-side, will host its first annual 2016 Client and Insights Conference in New York, taking place on September 15th, 2016.
Featured sessions will address the trends, drivers and challenges of data management within the asset management industry, as according to the latest Cutter Benchmarking: Data Management study, although two thirds of asset managers interviewed recognize the value of data, many still struggle to manage it. RIMES will also release the results of a study conducted in collaboration with Forrester Consulting to apply their established data management maturity model to help understand how firms are overcoming various barriers to data management.
Attendees will include C-level individuals and heads of department at asset management firms, custodians and other asset owners. In addition to forums led by experts from RIMES, discussion will include panelists from BISAM, Cutter Associates, Eagle Investment Systems, Forrester, Standard & Poor’s and The Spaulding Group.
“With the ever increasing requirements for benchmark and other reference data, coupled with a changing regulatory landscape, data management continues to be a challenging space for asset managers to navigate. Our mission for this conference is to break down some of these complexities and provide a forum to discuss and discover how to manage data effectively with industry peers.” – Alessandro Ferrari, EVP, Global Head of Marketing, RIMES.
RIMES will also be celebrating its 20-Year Anniversary with a special celebration for its clients taking place after the conference.
- As Asset Managers Spend Big on ESG, Data Management and Governance Will be Key
- RIMES and SOTERIA successfully complete initial product integration to create the first unified Market Manipulation and Insider Dealing Detection service
- [UPDATE] RIMES Technologies Corporation Response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- Understanding ETF Risk Exposure in a Time of Crisis
- Index Rebalancing Schedules Are Being Rewritten – Here’s How to Keep Track