RIMES will be hosting a presentation at the Screen Event in Stockholm on May 8, 2012: Benchmark Data Management – A Best Practice Framework and Survey of Current Market Practice
Growth in the raw number of index data sources, the volume and complexity of new benchmarks and the frequency and detail of portfolio analysis is driving a reappraisal of buy-side firms’ benchmark data management capabilities:
- What is best practice for data governance and data processing for benchmarks?
- How does the industry rate when benchmarked against best practice?
- What does the road to best practice look like?
- As Asset Managers Spend Big on ESG, Data Management and Governance Will be Key
- RIMES and SOTERIA successfully complete initial product integration to create the first unified Market Manipulation and Insider Dealing Detection service
- [UPDATE] RIMES Technologies Corporation Response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- Understanding ETF Risk Exposure in a Time of Crisis
- Index Rebalancing Schedules Are Being Rewritten – Here’s How to Keep Track