RIMES will be hosting a presentation at the Screen Event in Stockholm on May 8, 2012: Benchmark Data Management – A Best Practice Framework and Survey of Current Market Practice
Growth in the raw number of index data sources, the volume and complexity of new benchmarks and the frequency and detail of portfolio analysis is driving a reappraisal of buy-side firms’ benchmark data management capabilities:
- What is best practice for data governance and data processing for benchmarks?
- How does the industry rate when benchmarked against best practice?
- What does the road to best practice look like?
- The FTSE Russell ICB Reclassification is Coming. Are You Ready?
- 2020 and Buy-Side Compliance: A Year of Awakening and Investment
- ETF answers from our experts
- RIMES Launches Unique Index Identifier to Give Investment Management Firms the Data Insights They’ve been Unable to Access Until Now
- Data Supply Chain Optimization Within Investment Management