RIMES will be hosting a presentation at the Screen Event in Stockholm on May 8, 2012: Benchmark Data Management – A Best Practice Framework and Survey of Current Market Practice
Growth in the raw number of index data sources, the volume and complexity of new benchmarks and the frequency and detail of portfolio analysis is driving a reappraisal of buy-side firms’ benchmark data management capabilities:
- What is best practice for data governance and data processing for benchmarks?
- How does the industry rate when benchmarked against best practice?
- What does the road to best practice look like?
- RIMES partners with AWS to offer its ETF data to the AWS Data Exchange’s millions of users
- Meeting the Ethical Obligations of Data Governance
- Constant Vigilance and Action are Crucial to Deliver on Diversity and Inclusion
- The ETF Market Calls for a Customized Approach to Data Management
- RIMES brings its ETF Data Management solution to Snowflake Data Marketplace amidst global ETF boom