RIMES will be hosting a presentation at the Screen Event in Stockholm on May 8, 2012: Benchmark Data Management – A Best Practice Framework and Survey of Current Market Practice
Growth in the raw number of index data sources, the volume and complexity of new benchmarks and the frequency and detail of portfolio analysis is driving a reappraisal of buy-side firms’ benchmark data management capabilities:
- What is best practice for data governance and data processing for benchmarks?
- How does the industry rate when benchmarked against best practice?
- What does the road to best practice look like?
- RIMES and ISS ESG Partner to Help Investment Firms Succeed in the ESG Market
- RIMES Named ‘Best Index Data Provider’ at the Data Management Insight Awards 2019
- Making Sense of the Past to Provide Data Services for the Future
- RIMES 2019 Buy-side Survey: Global Data Management Trends
- Industry Experts Discuss Data Management at RIMES’ Los Angeles Seminar