RIMES will be hosting a presentation at the Screen Event in Stockholm on May 8, 2012: Benchmark Data Management – A Best Practice Framework and Survey of Current Market Practice
Growth in the raw number of index data sources, the volume and complexity of new benchmarks and the frequency and detail of portfolio analysis is driving a reappraisal of buy-side firms’ benchmark data management capabilities:
- What is best practice for data governance and data processing for benchmarks?
- How does the industry rate when benchmarked against best practice?
- What does the road to best practice look like?
- Navigating Fixed Income Analytics in a POINTless World
- MAR Update – Regulatory Oversight is on the Rise
- Ensuring Regulatory Compliance Includes Detecting Questionable Order Activity
- Ask the Expert: FIGI I.D. Mapping Across Multiple Asset Classes
- More Time Required Before Phasing Out of Key Reference Rates