Athens Exchange (ATHEX) has been added to the portfolio of data partners of RIMES Technologies, the integrator of financial market data for the global investment community. The Athex Composite Share Price and Total Returns Indices can now be integrated with the extensive range of international benchmark data already available from RIMES.
The Athex Composite Index and its daily portfolios have been added to meet the demand from international fund managers and analysts to access and cross-reference data from the increasingly important Greek market. RIMES provide data for approximately 70 constituents and 30 data items.
Users will now have access to the Athex Composite Indices via the sophisticated online analytical solutions available through RIMES Desktop as well as RIMES’ custom file delivery service, SmartFiles™. RIMES’ financial market data solutions provide a substantial universe of data from a single source, presented in a tailored and consistent way. RIMES also provides pre-formatted, online reports related to index data (index performance, characteristics) and constituent data (weights, pricing, daily/ monthly performance, risk and returns).
Constantinos Economou, Relationship Manager for RIMES, commented: “The addition of the Athens Exchange on the RIMES platform enriches our coverage of equity benchmarks and reflects the global nature of our services. The increasing exposure of funds to the Greek market is the driver of our relationship with the exchange.”
- RIMES adds ESG solution to its Managed Data Services
- RIMES Lists Its Managed Data Services on Datarade Data Marketplace to Meet Surge in Global Demand for ETF Intelligence
- Fitch Ratings ESG Relevance Scores Data now available on RIMES
- RIMES’ transformational new Lean Data Management solution wins at the Waters Rankings and HFM European Technology Awards
- How Chief Data Officers Succeed in a Data-Driven Age