Athens Exchange (ATHEX) has been added to the portfolio of data partners of RIMES Technologies, the integrator of financial market data for the global investment community. The Athex Composite Share Price and Total Returns Indices can now be integrated with the extensive range of international benchmark data already available from RIMES.
The Athex Composite Index and its daily portfolios have been added to meet the demand from international fund managers and analysts to access and cross-reference data from the increasingly important Greek market. RIMES provide data for approximately 70 constituents and 30 data items.
Users will now have access to the Athex Composite Indices via the sophisticated online analytical solutions available through RIMES Desktop as well as RIMES’ custom file delivery service, SmartFiles™. RIMES’ financial market data solutions provide a substantial universe of data from a single source, presented in a tailored and consistent way. RIMES also provides pre-formatted, online reports related to index data (index performance, characteristics) and constituent data (weights, pricing, daily/ monthly performance, risk and returns).
Constantinos Economou, Relationship Manager for RIMES, commented: “The addition of the Athens Exchange on the RIMES platform enriches our coverage of equity benchmarks and reflects the global nature of our services. The increasing exposure of funds to the Greek market is the driver of our relationship with the exchange.”
- RIMES Takes Top Places at Waters Technology’s Inside Market Data Awards and Inside Reference Data Awards
- ESG Disclosure Regulations in the EU – Delay is not the Answer
- Strategic Technology Adoption for Market Surveillance
- RIMES Named a Leading Trade Surveillance Technology Provider by Greenwich Associates
- RIMES wins Best Data Management Product at the HFM European Technology Awards