We have once again been named “Best Data Provider to the Buy-Side” at the Waters Buy-Side Technology Awards, becoming the only vendor to win in its core product category an unprecedented 11 years in a row.
This is the fourth award we have won in 2017. In November, we won ‘Most Innovative Benchmarks Regulation Solution’ with RIMES RegFocussm BMR at the A-Team RegTech Awards; in May, ‘Best Cutting-Edge Solution’ with RIMES RegFocussm MAR at the FTF News Technology Innovation Awards; and in February, ‘Best Data Management Solution’ at The Fund Technology and WSL Awards, for the third consecutive year.
Why does RIMES keep winning these industry accolades?
Because we make our clients’ data management challenges our focus. For over 20 years, we have been working with asset managers, owners and servicers to help them transform their data operations: today, we have 300+ clients in 40 countries, including 60 of the 100 largest global asset managers and 9 of the 10 largest custodians by TAUM.
Why do our clients choose to work with RIMES?
Because we like to do things differently. We think it boils down to 7 reasons:
- Our people. With over 20 years of experience, we have all the financial markets expertise needed to understand the challenges our clients face, and the solutions they require. Our fully managed services and regtech solutions are supported by a team of experts with unparalleled understanding of specialist data types, regulatory requirements and the systems or processes for which the data is required.
- Our technology. We pioneered cloud-based technology to support our teams in the mass delivery of tailored, fit-for-purpose financial data feeds to our clients. Unrivalled service and the best technology remain our focus, allowing us to deliver system-ready data to each of our 300+ clients. All with fast, seamless integration and fully supported ongoing maintenance.
- Our partnerships. We partner with all the major data vendors and systems providers, and can deliver over 1,000 data sources from over 200 data partners into 60+ third-party solutions – and many in-house systems – in the format required by each of our clients.
- Our award-winning managed data services. As well as feeding data directly into front-, middle- and back-office systems, our managed data services cover a wide range of index and reference challenges, including customisation and blending, asset allocation support, preview and proforma data, credit ratings, classifications, price aligned analytics and security identification.
- Our award-winning RegTech solutions. We know all the regulations affecting the buy-side inside out: the Market Abuse Regulation (MAR), MiFID II and the Benchmarks Regulation (BMR), and have all the solutions to tackle them, such as RIMES RegFocussm MAR (and MiFID II) and RIMES RegFocussm
- Our data governance support: Through a range of RIMES online tools and reports, we provide clients transparency into the services we are providing, both in terms of inventory and service levels, ensuring our clients have the business information they need to support their data governance programs.
- Our total economic impact. Having commissioned Forrester to conduct a Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study on RIMES, we are able to prove the ROI of using our managed data services versus managing data in-house. The projected benefits (eROI, Payback, NPV) look outstanding.
To summarise, our passion at RIMES is partnering with our clients to solve the growing array of data management challenges that they face. If you work with RIMES, you will:
- Gain improved productivity, scalability and agility from increased operational efficiency within your front-, mid- and back-offices.
- Get better data quality and timeliness – for better, quicker decisions and a shorter time to market for new products.
- Achieve superior compliance, risk management and mitigation, with improved data governance and ready access to our team’s expertise.
Work with RIMES, and you’ll be able to see impressive ROI and payback timescale.