Reference and security master data form the foundations of a successful investment management business. But designing, building and maintaining a global repository of accurate and reliable data is costly and time consuming.
RIMES Reference Data Service offers a superior, cost-effective alternative to an in-house operation and aligns costs with business needs. Clients are freed from the burden of managing a growing volume of reference data and benefit from improved sourcing, business and cost efficiencies, data management and storage.
The service is designed to complement RIMES’ existing managed services for benchmark and index data. Hundreds of clients are already benefiting from reduced costs and optimized data management.
Steve Cheng, Head of Data Management Solutions at RIMES comments: “Designing, building and managing a global repository of dynamic reference data is a major challenge for investment managers, requiring sustained effort and frequent investment. Every firm has unique requirements and most acquire reference data from disparate sources, which must be validated, stored and distributed before use in business processes.
“RIMES Reference Data Service is a bespoke, fully managed data service – each client specifies its own data requirements then we do the rest. As part of the service, we conduct extensive data identifier and classifications cross referencing to vendor and client codes. All data is delivered in fit-for-purpose, system-ready feeds and can be used immediately in business applications without any further processing by the firm.”
- As Asset Managers Spend Big on ESG, Data Management and Governance Will be Key
- RIMES and SOTERIA successfully complete initial product integration to create the first unified Market Manipulation and Insider Dealing Detection service
- [UPDATE] RIMES Technologies Corporation Response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- Understanding ETF Risk Exposure in a Time of Crisis
- Index Rebalancing Schedules Are Being Rewritten – Here’s How to Keep Track