During a recent data check for one of our clients – a routine process triggered by the addition of a new index calculation into the client’s datafeed – the RIMES Performance team discovered that a total return in U.S. Dollar index values from the client’s index provider was actually reflecting total return in Canadian Dollars. Without this data check in place, the client may have been led to unwittingly benchmark against the CAD when they thought they were benchmarking against the USD.
View the full story here:
As demonstrated above, RIMES Managed Data Services include a global team of experts available 24/7 to help you fulfill your tactical need for the efficient delivery of accurate, timely data. And as a comprehensive suite of fully-managed services, RIMES also helps you realize strategic aims, such as managing business change and becoming more responsive to client needs.
- Asian Regulators Crack Down on Market Abuse
- BVI Webinar: In-house Data management vs. Data Management as a Service
- RIMES and MSCI Discuss the Latest Developments in ESG Investing
- Are Data Notifications a Risk to Your Business? They Should be the Least of Your Worries!
- Market Surveillance in the Age of COVID: A Regulator’s View