During a recent data check for one of our clients – a routine process triggered by the addition of a new index calculation into the client’s datafeed – the RIMES Performance team discovered that a total return in U.S. Dollar index values from the client’s index provider was actually reflecting total return in Canadian Dollars. Without this data check in place, the client may have been led to unwittingly benchmark against the CAD when they thought they were benchmarking against the USD.
View the full story here:
As demonstrated above, RIMES Managed Data Services include a global team of experts available 24/7 to help you fulfill your tactical need for the efficient delivery of accurate, timely data. And as a comprehensive suite of fully-managed services, RIMES also helps you realize strategic aims, such as managing business change and becoming more responsive to client needs.
- Making the Most of the Leveraged Loans Boom
- The Data Management Model is Broken. Here’s How to Fix it.
- RIMES Creates Lean Data Management Solution Transforming How Financial Institutions Approach Enterprise Data
- What’s the BUZZ? Get Under the Skin of an Exciting New ETF
- SFDR is Now in Force. Are You Ready for the Data Challenge?