During a recent data check for one of our clients – a routine process triggered by the addition of a new index calculation into the client’s datafeed – the RIMES Performance team discovered that a total return in U.S. Dollar index values from the client’s index provider was actually reflecting total return in Canadian Dollars. Without this data check in place, the client may have been led to unwittingly benchmark against the CAD when they thought they were benchmarking against the USD.
View the full story here:
As demonstrated above, RIMES Managed Data Services include a global team of experts available 24/7 to help you fulfill your tactical need for the efficient delivery of accurate, timely data. And as a comprehensive suite of fully-managed services, RIMES also helps you realize strategic aims, such as managing business change and becoming more responsive to client needs.
- Full-Service Model: The Single-Platform Utopia That Can Leave You Wanting More
- Tap Managed Services to Solve and Scale for the ETF Data Challenge
- The FCA Highlights Importance of Robust Insider List Management
- ETFs and Transparency: Four Questions Institutional Investors Should Ask
- EU BMR: Sell-side in the crosshairs