RIMES, the leader in index and benchmark data management, was presented with the award for ‘Best Data Provider to the Buy-Side’ for the sixth consecutive year at the Buy-Side Technology Awards ceremony held in London last week. RIMES is the only company that has won in its category since the awards began in 2007.
The Buy-Side Technology Awards recognize leading technologies and vendors in their area of expertise. The judging panel included some of the world’s leading technology consultants: Aite, Citisoft, Investit, Knadel and Parere. The full list of winners is available on the award’s webpage.
The award for the ‘Best Data Provider’ is given to the organization that has displayed quality in data provision and functional services as well as the ability to easily integrate with clients systems.
Christian Fauvelais, the CEO and founder of RIMES Technologies comments: “For over 16 years we have been helping the buy-side tackle the complex challenges of accessing increasing data volumes whilst achieving cost efficiencies and improved data governance.
“We are very honored to receive another industry award that recognizes our efforts in this space and would like to thank our customers and the awards’ judging panel for their ongoing support. We look forward to adding new exciting solutions to our data management offering over the coming year.”
- The FTSE Russell ICB Reclassification is Coming. Are You Ready?
- 2020 and Buy-Side Compliance: A Year of Awakening and Investment
- ETF answers from our experts
- RIMES Launches Unique Index Identifier to Give Investment Management Firms the Data Insights They’ve been Unable to Access Until Now
- Data Supply Chain Optimization Within Investment Management