10th December 2018. LONDON – RIMES Technologies, the leading managed data and RegTech services provider, has won the Best Index Data Provider category at the 2018 Data Management Review Awards. The awards, organized by A-Team Group, celebrate excellence in data management with a focus on the community of specialized suppliers within financial data management.
RIMES was awarded the Best Index Data Provider trophy in recognition of its industry-leading Managed Data Services, which provides financial sector firms with high-quality index data fit-for-use in their enterprise systems. RIMES was announced winner of this highly competitive category, which included Bloomberg, FactSet, FTSE, ICE, IHS Markit and MSCI, after topping a poll of Data Management Review community members. The winners of the Data Management Review Awards 2018 were announced during a celebratory lunch held last week at the Merchant Taylors’ Hall in London.
Alessandro Ferrari, CMO at RIMES, commented: “While RIMES’ portfolio has expanded over the years to include RegTech services, we have robustly maintained our core capability of providing high-quality data management to our customers. Special thanks should go to our implementation teams who work so hard to ensure our customers receive highly-customized data that unlocks efficiencies and enhance productivity. I’d also like to thank our data partners and everyone else who has helped make RIMES the leading managed data services provider for financial sector firms.”
This is the seventh award RIMES has won this year. The tally to date is:
• ‘Best Data Provider to the Buy-Side’; WatersTechnologies Buy-Side Technology Awards
• ‘Best Implementation for a Buy-Side Firm’; WatersTechnologies Buy-Side Technology Awards
• ‘Best Managed Service for Reference Data’; Inside Market and Reference Data Awards.
• ‘Best Market Data Provider’; Fund Technology and WSL Awards.
• ‘Best Benchmark Regulations Vendor Solution’; RegTech Awards
• ‘Best Cutting-Edge Solution’; FTF News Financial Technology Innovation Awards.
- RIMES Appoints Andrew Barnett as New Global Head of Product Strategy
- EU Announces Delay to BMR for Critical and Third-Country Benchmarks
- Three Key Compliance Challenges for Asset Managers
- FCA Questions Effectiveness of Firms’ Market Surveillance Capabilities
- Financial Sector Firms Needs More Data Than Ever – Here’s How RIMES Can Help