RIMES, the leading provider of managed data services for the buy-side, today announced that it has been named as the Best Operational Data Provider at the 2015 FTF News Technology Innovation Awards in New York. RIMES has won this award for two consecutive years.
The FTF News Technology Innovation Awards look to celebrate and recognise the financial technology vendors, service providers, industry bodies and regulators that have made significant strides and noteworthy achievements in operational excellence. In addition to winning gold for Best Operational Data Provider, the RIMES Benchmark Data Service® (RIMES BDS®) was also recognised in the prestigious FTF line-up. RIMES BDS was named as a finalist in the category of Best Middle-Office Solution, making it an FTF Excellence Award recipient.
Alessandro Ferrari, SVP Global Marketing, RIMES, said: “Being celebrated for two years in a row by an organisation with extensive knowledge and insight into our industry is a fantastic endorsement. We are proud that FTF News has recognised our efforts to truly understand and respond to the data management needs of the buy-side, striving for excellence in operational delivery.”
- RIMES Adds DBRS Morningstar to its Managed Data Services
- RIMES Appoints Former Nasdaq CIO Anna Ewing to its Board
- RIMES Discusses COVID-19, Market Volatility and Data Management with WatersTechnology
- XLoD Debate: Buy-Side Surveillance
- Does the Ghost of Christmas Future Have a Message About BMR for Users of UK Administered Benchmarks?