RIMES, the leading provider of managed data services for the buy-side, today announced that it has been named as “Best Operational Data Provider” at the 2016 FTF News Technology Innovation Awards in New York. RIMES has won this award for three consecutive years.
The purpose of these awards is to celebrate and recognize the professionals, financial technology vendors, service providers, industry bodies and regulators that have made significant strides and noteworthy achievements in operational excellence during 2016.
Alessandro Ferrari, EVP Global Marketing, RIMES, said: “We’re delighted to be celebrated for this award for the third consecutive year, and grateful to the FTF judging panel for recognizing our efforts to truly understand and respond to the operational data management challenges of investment managers and asset owners throughout the industry. Managing data has become a significant challenge that diverts time and attention from managing investments and we believe that the RIMES Managed Data Service offers our clients a transformational approach to data management.”
This is RIMES’ second industry accolade in 2016: earlier on this year, the Wall Street Letter Awards named the RIMES Managed Data Service “Best Data Management Solution” for the second consecutive year.
The complete list of winners can be found here.
- ICE Integrates RIMES ETF Data Into Suite of ETF Workflows
- RIMES appoints Stuart Pemble as Chief Financial Officer
- State Street Alpha℠ Announces Strategic Partnership with RIMES to Enhance Index and Benchmark Services
- Asset Management, ESG and Greenwashing: the Problem’s in the Data
- The Data Management Challenge Behind SFDR Reporting Requirements