London, 22 June 2021: RIMES, the global leader in Managed Data Services (MDS) and RegTech solutions for financial institutions, has today announced the availability of its flagship Exchange Traded Funds (ETF) Data Management Solution through Amazon Web Services (AWS) Data Exchange.
As an AWS Data Provider, RIMES will sell its ETF Data Management Solution in AWS Exchange to reach AWS customers. RIMES sources over 90% of the global ETF data from the world’s leading sponsors, meaning AWS customers can access RIMES’ data directly from ETF issuers and receive the full complement of composition files, including holdings and all constituent baskets.
The partnership comes at a time when ETFs are more popular than ever, with consultancy ETFGI calculating that assets under management in ETFs stood at $8.33tn at the end of March 2021- up from $7.71tn at the end of 2020 and investment research provider CFRA finding that entire investment strategies are being built using only ETFs.
Scott Miller, Chief Revenue Officer for RIMES commented, “The reach through AWS is massive and AWS’ cloud-based, flexible model aligns with how we want to deliver data solutions at RIMES – in an agile and smart way. Our ETF Data Management Solution enables lean data management, so data professionals can flex their data strategy and sources to their needs right now, which for many is good-quality ETF data.”
John Farris, EVP Strategic Partner & Alliances at RIMES said: “An outsourced data management model means organisations don’t have to invest in specialised talent and technology, meaning if circumstances change, they don’t have to change the technology powering their data management, making it easier to predict the cost of amending the strategy.”
RIMES supports all forms of ETF activity by leveraging its market-leading data partner ecosystem and managed services, giving the ability to cross-reference and enrich with third party content to meet customer specifications. Additional benefits include:
- Robust validation processes across security, cash, turnover and NAV roll-up facilitate superior data quality, avoiding the need to implement costly data cleansing processes
- Provision of consistent or custom views across sponsors to alleviate technology teams from performing time consuming data transformations
- RIMES’ market leading index ecosystem and ETF to index linkage provides decomposition transparency, insights and interaction.
 Todd Rosenbluth, head of ETF and mutual fund research at CFRA
- RIMES in Conversation with Accenture
- RIMES adds ESG solution to its Managed Data Services
- RIMES Lists Its Managed Data Services on Datarade Data Marketplace to Meet Surge in Global Demand for ETF Intelligence
- Fitch Ratings ESG Relevance Scores Data now available on RIMES
- RIMES’ transformational new Lean Data Management solution wins at the Waters Rankings and HFM European Technology Awards