London, 22nd May, 2020 – RIMES, the global leader in Managed Data Services for financial institutions, has won the Best Vendor Solution for Benchmark Regulation award at the 2020 RegTech Insight Awards. The award was given on the strength of RIMES’ RegFocus BMR service, which is designed to help firms address the many challenges of the EU Benchmark Regulation (BMR).
The RegTech Insight Awards is an annual event that celebrates providers of leading RegTech solutions, services and consultancy. The awards are hosted by A-Team Insight, a knowledge and content provider for the financial sector, and winners are selected by a poll of A-Team Insight’s members. This is the second consecutive year RIMES RegFocus BMR service has won the Best Vendor Solution for Benchmark Regulation category.
Alessandro Ferrari, CMO at RIMES, commented: “BMR presents a significant compliance headache for firms as it can be a challenge to keep on top of which benchmarks have been authorized for use in the EU. Our RegFocus BMR service does all the heavy lifting for clients so they can understand their true exposure under the regulation and act accordingly. This latest award adds to a fast-growing list of accolades for the service, which we will continue to review and enhance where appropriate to ensure it continues to meet the needs of our clients.”
RIMES’ RegFocus BMR service is available in three variants to suit the varying business models and compliance requirements of financial sector firms:
- RegFocus BMR Control provides a complete benchmark inventory management, enrichment and control platform, tailor-made for the benchmark compliance needs of the sell-side, asset managers, banks and insurance companies.
- RegFocus BMR Data Feed is a complete repository of all indices authorized for use in the EU under BMR – including from administrators based in third-country jurisdictions – made available as a single feed into firms’ operational systems.
- RegFocus BMR Dashboard is the latest BMR service from RIMES, and provides users an intuitive online dashboard report that summarizes key data and metrics relating to the status of BMR on all benchmarks provided on the RIMES Managed Data Service.
The content provided in these articles is intended solely for general information purposes, and is provided with the understanding that the authors and publishers are not herein engaged in rendering regulatory or other professional advice or services. Consequently, any use of this information should be done only in consultation with qualified legal counsel. The information in these articles was posted with reasonable care and attention. However, it is possible that some information in these articles is incomplete, incorrect, or inapplicable to particular circumstances or conditions. We do not accept liability for direct or indirect losses resulting from using, relying or acting upon information in these articles.
- The Data Management Model is Broken. Here’s How to Fix it.
- RIMES Creates Lean Data Management Solution Transforming How Financial Institutions Approach Enterprise Data
- What’s the BUZZ? Get Under the Skin of an Exciting New ETF
- SFDR is Now in Force. Are You Ready for the Data Challenge?
- RIMES’ Panel Debate: Equity for Women and Driving Inclusion in the Workplace