Expanding its footprint in North America, RIMES today announced that it has opened a Boston office. The latest RIMES office, which is located at 101 Federal St. Suite 1900 Boston, MA, is the company’s third North American based office and its eighth location worldwide.
RIMES also announced that Steve Bisciotti has joined RIMES as Vice President of Sales. In this role, he will be responsible for managing the new Boston location and for contributing to the company’s continued growth efforts. Prior to RIMES, Bisciotti was Sales Director for SunGard Asset Arena. With deep experience leading major software initiatives, he also held senior-level positions at Eagle Investment Systems, SunGard Brokerage, and Investors Bank and Trust.
With more than a third of the largest 100 global asset managers by TAUM as customers, RIMES creates value for the buyside with RIMES BDSsm, the fully managed data service which handles all the challenges associated with managing multiple index and benchmarks sources.
“The decision to open a third office in North America was driven by the need to support our growing client base, so that we can continue to provide them with unprecedented service and meet their increasing demands for benchmark data management,” said Edward Batt, Head of Global Sales at RIMES.
- Making the Most of the Leveraged Loans Boom
- The Data Management Model is Broken. Here’s How to Fix it.
- RIMES Creates Lean Data Management Solution Transforming How Financial Institutions Approach Enterprise Data
- What’s the BUZZ? Get Under the Skin of an Exciting New ETF
- SFDR is Now in Force. Are You Ready for the Data Challenge?