London 4th December 2020: RIMES, the global leader in Managed Data Services and RegTech solutions for financial institutions, has been named the Best Index Data Provider at the 2020 Data Management Insight Awards.
The awards recognize leading providers of data management solutions, services and consultancy to capital markets. All shortlisted nominees are selected by Data Management Insights’ editorial team and expert Advisory Board.
Diarmuid O’Donovan, Chief Operating Officer at RIMES commented: “We’re incredibly proud to be recognized by the Data Management Insight Awards. All of our clients have faced complex data challenges this past year, and this victory highlights the continuation of our exceptional and innovative service.”
The latest win is hot on the heels of RIMES’ victory in the Best Data Provider category at Waters Technology’s Buy-Side Technology Awards, where it scooped the top prize for a record 13th time.
RIMES has topped a number of other categories this year, including:
- Best Ops Data Management Solution for the fifth consecutive year at the Technology Innovation Awards 2020 (RIMES MDS)
- Best Managed Service for Reference Data at Waters’ Inside Market Data Awards and Inside Reference Data Awards (RIMES MDS)
- Best Data Management Product at the HFM European Technology Awards 2020 (RIMES MDS)
- Best Vendor Solution for Benchmark Regulation award at the 2020 RegTech Insight Awards (RIMES RegFocus BMR service).
Andrew Barnett, Global Head of Product Strategy at RIMES added: “We’ve spent much of this year reimagining what excellent data service looks like for our clients with our Managed Data Services and are delighted to receive industry recognition. We are always looking for how things can be done better and are working towards a market where buy-side organizations have a simplified but comprehensive service, capable of fulfilling any data management need, including the sourcing, validation, mastering and highly customized delivery of data, arming diverse business users with the information and insights required to succeed.”
The content provided in these articles is intended solely for general information purposes, and is provided with the understanding that the authors and publishers are not herein engaged in rendering regulatory or other professional advice or services. Consequently, any use of this information should be done only in consultation with qualified legal counsel. The information in these articles was posted with reasonable care and attention. However, it is possible that some information in these articles is incomplete, incorrect, or inapplicable to particular circumstances or conditions. We do not accept liability for direct or indirect losses resulting from using, relying or acting upon information in these articles.
- The Data Management Model is Broken. Here’s How to Fix it.
- RIMES Creates Lean Data Management Solution Transforming How Financial Institutions Approach Enterprise Data
- What’s the BUZZ? Get Under the Skin of an Exciting New ETF
- SFDR is Now in Force. Are You Ready for the Data Challenge?
- RIMES’ Panel Debate: Equity for Women and Driving Inclusion in the Workplace