RIMES Technologies, the integrator of financial market data for the global investment community, has been shortlisted in two categories for this year’s Financial News Awards for Excellence in IT Europe 2009. The awards will provide a forum at which institutional and individual excellence among the information technology community of Europe’s financial industry is recognised by industry peers, clients and investors.
RIMES has been shortlisted for the Best Data Service Award with Bloomberg, Dow Jones, Markit and Thomson Reuters. The RIMES SmartFiles® service delivers custom files directly into any front, middle or back office systems. This service takes the pain out of data processing, as it integrates as many data sources as required. SmartFiles give immediate access to all 300+ financial sources available on RIMES, and can incorporate in-house information as easily as third-party datasets.
In the second category, Barra Performance on RIMES has been shortlisted for the Best New Vendor Solution Award with Atrium Network, GoldenSource, Interactive Data, SunGard, Thomson Reuters, Traiana Harmony CreditLink and Wall Street Systems. Barra Performance on RIMES enables users to further leverage the RIMES platform, freeing them completely from data worries. Users can produce transaction-based performance measurement and attribution analysis on equity, fixed income and balanced portfolios. It simplifies the use of equity and fixed income benchmarks, which come pre-loaded and ready to be used.
- BVI Webinar: In-house Data management vs. Data Management as a Service
- RIMES and MSCI Discuss the Latest Developments in ESG Investing
- Are Data Notifications a Risk to Your Business? They Should be the Least of Your Worries!
- Market Surveillance in the Age of COVID: A Regulator’s View
- Lucky 13: RIMES Wins Best Data Provider at WatersTechnology Buy-Side Technology Awards 2020 for a Record 13th Time