RIMES Technologies, the leading provider of benchmark data services, has been shortlisted in two categories for this year’s Inside Market Data and Inside Reference Data Awards. Every year, these awards recognize industry excellence with market data, reference data and enterprise data management. In 2010, RIMES was the winner of the Inside Reference Data “Best Enterprise Data Management Initiative” for its innovative and sophisticated solutions in the financial services industry.
This year, RIMES is a finalist in the following categories:
- MOST INNOVATIVE MARKET DATA PROJECT (USER) for providing T. Rowe Price a customized data management solution – RIMES Benchmark Data Service® (RIMES BDS®) – that relieved it from the daily challenges of managing data from multiple vendors. The relationship was one of service, knowledge of complexities and partnership, delivering results of efficiencies and savings.
- BEST REFERENCE DATA INITIATIVE (END-USER) for enabling the Banque Cantonale Vaudoise (BCV) to outsource its data management to RIMES, increasing automation, productivity and resulting in higher quality data and reduced risk.
Christian Fauvelais, CEO and Co-founder said: “Last year’s win and this year’s nomination in 2 categories is a testament to the innovation of our financial data management service as well as our proactive and responsive approach to clients.”
This year, the judging panel includes representatives from EDM Council, UBS, JP Morgan, FISD, Morgan Stanley, Wells Fargo, Aite Group, HSBC, Ventura Management Associates and Inside Market Data/Inside Reference Data.
For more information, please contact us.
- RIMES Lists Its Managed Data Services on Datarade Data Marketplace to Meet Surge in Global Demand for ETF Intelligence
- Fitch Ratings ESG Relevance Scores Data now available on RIMES
- RIMES’ transformational new Lean Data Management solution wins at the Waters Rankings and HFM European Technology Awards
- How Chief Data Officers Succeed in a Data-Driven Age
- What is Agile? Q&A with Andrew Barnett, Global Head of Product Strategy, RIMES Technologies