RIMES Technologies, the leading provider of benchmark data services, has been shortlisted in two categories for this year’s Inside Market Data and Inside Reference Data Awards. Every year, these awards recognize industry excellence with market data, reference data and enterprise data management. In 2010, RIMES was the winner of the Inside Reference Data “Best Enterprise Data Management Initiative” for its innovative and sophisticated solutions in the financial services industry.
This year, RIMES is a finalist in the following categories:
- MOST INNOVATIVE MARKET DATA PROJECT (USER) for providing T. Rowe Price a customized data management solution – RIMES Benchmark Data Service® (RIMES BDS®) – that relieved it from the daily challenges of managing data from multiple vendors. The relationship was one of service, knowledge of complexities and partnership, delivering results of efficiencies and savings.
- BEST REFERENCE DATA INITIATIVE (END-USER) for enabling the Banque Cantonale Vaudoise (BCV) to outsource its data management to RIMES, increasing automation, productivity and resulting in higher quality data and reduced risk.
Christian Fauvelais, CEO and Co-founder said: “Last year’s win and this year’s nomination in 2 categories is a testament to the innovation of our financial data management service as well as our proactive and responsive approach to clients.”
This year, the judging panel includes representatives from EDM Council, UBS, JP Morgan, FISD, Morgan Stanley, Wells Fargo, Aite Group, HSBC, Ventura Management Associates and Inside Market Data/Inside Reference Data.
For more information, please contact us.
- The Data Management Model is Broken. Here’s How to Fix it.
- RIMES Creates Lean Data Management Solution Transforming How Financial Institutions Approach Enterprise Data
- What’s the BUZZ? Get Under the Skin of an Exciting New ETF
- SFDR is Now in Force. Are You Ready for the Data Challenge?
- RIMES’ Panel Debate: Equity for Women and Driving Inclusion in the Workplace