RIMES Technologies, the leading provider of benchmark data services and recent winner of the Inside Reference Data Award for Best EDM Initiative has announced today that it has opened a new office in Shanghai, China’s technological gateway and one of the largest commercial, financial, industrial and communications centers in the world. The move significantly strengthens RIMES’ global support function, and represents a natural development of its worldwide expansion strategy.
Doug Garrity, Senior Partner at RIMES commented: “The People’s Republic of China is a key strategic market for RIMES, so it was time to have a local, physical presence. As our clients’ operations expand, so do their data management and support requirements. Additionally, in recent months there has been considerable interest from China-domiciled institutions, which we intend to pursue. We look forward to expanding further into the region in the future.”
The new office is located in Shanghai’s financial centre. It will be staffed by a local team who underwent extensive training at RIMES’ headquarters in New York. They will join the RIMES 24/7 Global Support Team which already serves clients from New York, Toronto, Seattle, Sydney, Nicosia and London.
- Making the Most of the Leveraged Loans Boom
- The Data Management Model is Broken. Here’s How to Fix it.
- RIMES Creates Lean Data Management Solution Transforming How Financial Institutions Approach Enterprise Data
- What’s the BUZZ? Get Under the Skin of an Exciting New ETF
- SFDR is Now in Force. Are You Ready for the Data Challenge?