RIMES Technologies, the leading provider of benchmark data services and recent winner of the Inside Reference Data Award for Best EDM Initiative has announced today that it has opened a new office in Shanghai, China’s technological gateway and one of the largest commercial, financial, industrial and communications centers in the world. The move significantly strengthens RIMES’ global support function, and represents a natural development of its worldwide expansion strategy.
Doug Garrity, Senior Partner at RIMES commented: “The People’s Republic of China is a key strategic market for RIMES, so it was time to have a local, physical presence. As our clients’ operations expand, so do their data management and support requirements. Additionally, in recent months there has been considerable interest from China-domiciled institutions, which we intend to pursue. We look forward to expanding further into the region in the future.”
The new office is located in Shanghai’s financial centre. It will be staffed by a local team who underwent extensive training at RIMES’ headquarters in New York. They will join the RIMES 24/7 Global Support Team which already serves clients from New York, Toronto, Seattle, Sydney, Nicosia and London.
- BVI Webinar: In-house Data management vs. Data Management as a Service
- RIMES and MSCI Discuss the Latest Developments in ESG Investing
- Are Data Notifications a Risk to Your Business? They Should be the Least of Your Worries!
- Market Surveillance in the Age of COVID: A Regulator’s View
- Lucky 13: RIMES Wins Best Data Provider at WatersTechnology Buy-Side Technology Awards 2020 for a Record 13th Time