Investment management practitioners to discuss costs, risks and challenges of benchmark data management for the buy-side.
RIMES, the leading provider of managed data services for the buy-side, will host its second annual Data Governance Conference in London on November 4, 2014. The event will take place at the recently opened Shangri-La Hotel at the Shard, from 8:30am until 12:40pm.
Returning for its second year to London, the RIMES Data Governance Conference is an event that brings together asset managers, custodian banks, pension funds, insurance companies and other asset owners to share insights, engage in healthy discussion and exchange best practices on the key issues that impact the industry as a result of the growing complexities and frequency of data.
The RIMES Data Governance Conference will continue to provide a spotlight on the business case for data governance by confronting data management challenges and offering solutions to ensure that firms improve efficiency and profitability while responding to existing and emerging industry regulations.
The featured sessions will be led by industry experts exploring these key topics:
- Gartner – The Data Challenge: Re-inventing Best Practices
- State Street Global Investors – Sourcing and Management of Market Data
- Investit – Data-as-a-Service, not a Product
- RIMES – New Developments in Data Governance Services; The Impact of Regulations on Data Management
“The goal of this conference is to offer attendees key insights into the issues around data governance for the buy-side and the emerging trend towards the adoption of new operating models,” explains Steve Cheng, Global Head of Data Management Solutions at RIMES. “Investment management firms are increasingly challenging traditional data management strategies which often fail to meet the increasingly complex and accelerated demands of the business. We are excited to continue to provide an opportunity to discuss these challenges as well as help guide asset managers on how they can regain the initiative in data governance and management.”
- ESMA Consults on Broadening the Scope of MAR
- EU Regulators Turn Tough on Market Surveillance Compliance
- SOTERIA and RIMES Technologies Partner to Provide a Real-Time Integrated Trade and Communication Surveillance Solution for Financial Services Firms
- The ETF Market is About to Explode: Is Your Firm Ready?
- RIMES Hires New Head of Sales for Asia