RIMES, the leading provider of managed data services for the buy-side, will host its third annual Data Governance Conference in London on the 24th of November. It is the only event exclusively dedicated to data governance for asset managers and asset owners.
The conference gives industry professionals an opportunity to share insights and discuss trends as a result of the increasing data management challenges facing the buy-side community. The conference delivers a combination of presentations and opportunities to engage in discussion on key industry topics with peers.
RIMES welcomes asset managers, hedge funds, wealth managers, private banks, custodian banks, insurance companies and pension funds to participate in the conference and hear from its line-up of industry speakers and panelists. This year’s speakers include:
- Jerry Slason, Investit: Discussing the operational & data governance challenges of alternative sssets for the buy-side
- Henry Peyret, Forrester Consulting: Discussing the total economic impact of using managed data services
The RIMES Data Governance Conference builds on two years of successful events in London and New York, continuing to provide a spotlight on the business case for data governance, regulatory issues, best practice and the market data management challenges.
The conference is open to relevant industry individuals. Please note that places are limited and registration is mandatory for this conference. Due to the nature of RIMES events, this conference is reserved for asset managers and asset owners.
- RIMES and ISS ESG Partner to Help Investment Firms Succeed in the ESG Market
- RIMES Named ‘Best Index Data Provider’ at the Data Management Insight Awards 2019
- Making Sense of the Past to Provide Data Services for the Future
- RIMES 2019 Buy-side Survey: Global Data Management Trends
- Industry Experts Discuss Data Management at RIMES’ Los Angeles Seminar