RIMES Technologies today announced that it has received two prestigious awards for its Benchmark Data Service (RIMES BDS®) at the Buy-Side Technology Awards (BSTA): “Best Data Provider to the Buy-Side” – an award the Company has earned every year since it was launched in 2007 – and “Best Product Implementation at a Buy-Side Firm” for a project RIMES carried out on behalf of a recognized, global asset manager client.
“RIMES continues to lead the data provision market on multiple fronts: Its unparalleled technology, breadth and depth of data, and its focus on outstanding client service, has once again stood the firm in good stead,” said Victor Anderson, Editor-in-Chief of Waters and Buy-Side Technology. “Our judges continue to recognize RIMES for its ability to manage, validate, customize and organize critical data assets and feed them into a host of third-party or in-house solutions.”
Built to handle over 600 databases from over 100 data vendors and numerous in-house systems, RIMES BDS® allows middle/back offices to outsource their entire index data workflow, improving the quality, speed and reliability of managing multiple benchmarks.
“Winning the prestigious Best Data Provider to the Buy-Side award for five years in a row is a clear testament to the value we bring to the buyside,” said Christian Fauvelais, CEO and Co-founder of RIMES. “With more than a third of the largest 100 global asset manager by TAUM as our customers, we remain committed to managing and delivering quality data and to provide extraordinary customer service.”
- As Asset Managers Spend Big on ESG, Data Management and Governance Will be Key
- RIMES and SOTERIA successfully complete initial product integration to create the first unified Market Manipulation and Insider Dealing Detection service
- [UPDATE] RIMES Technologies Corporation Response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- Understanding ETF Risk Exposure in a Time of Crisis
- Index Rebalancing Schedules Are Being Rewritten – Here’s How to Keep Track