RIMES, the leading provider of managed data services for the buy-side, today announced that it has been recognised by the Alternative Investment Awards as providing “Excellence in Managed Data Services”. The honour was awarded following a rigorous research and analysis process involving feedback from more than 370,000 individuals and firms who are active across the breadth of the alternative investment industry.
This latest win at the Alternative Investment Awards is the third industry accolade that RIMES has been presented during 2015, demonstrating its market leading commitment to specialist buy-side managed data services: in 2015, RIMES also won the Wall Street Letter Award for Best Data Management Solution, and the FTF News Technology Innovation Award for Best Operational Data Provider.
Alessandro Ferrari, SVP Global Marketing, RIMES, said: “We are always proud to have our technology and services recognised but being rewarded by an extensive, representative industry cohort in this way is a fantastic achievement and true endorsement of our ability to meet the needs of investment management firms.
At RIMES, we remain committed to the alternative asset industry: we will soon be publishing a report in association with Investit, the specialist investment management consultancy, which focuses on the operational and data management challenges when managing alternative assets.”
RIMES is a buy-side specialist and truly understands the data management challenges faced by its clients. It serves over 250 investment managers, hedge funds, wealth managers, private banks, custodian banks, insurance companies and pension funds in 40 countries including 60 of the 100 largest global asset managers and 8 of the 10 largest custodians by TAUM.
- RIMES Lists Its Managed Data Services on Datarade Data Marketplace to Meet Surge in Global Demand for ETF Intelligence
- Fitch Ratings ESG Relevance Scores Data now available on RIMES
- RIMES’ transformational new Lean Data Management solution wins at the Waters Rankings and HFM European Technology Awards
- How Chief Data Officers Succeed in a Data-Driven Age
- What is Agile? Q&A with Andrew Barnett, Global Head of Product Strategy, RIMES Technologies