The Wall Street Letter 2016 awards have named the RIMES Managed Data Service as the “Best Data Management Solution” for the second consecutive year. RIMES also won a third WSL award in 2014 for “Best New Product” with its RIMES Reference Data Service.
Over 300 data partners and over 1,000 data sources underpin the cloud-based RIMES Managed Data Service, which is used by over 300 investment managers, hedge funds, wealth managers, private banks, custodian banks, pension funds and insurance companies in 40 countries across the globe. Business-ready data is delivered to front, middle and back offices across the entire enterprise, ensuring significant improvements to data processing and governance – and helping both asset managers and asset owners to adapt to new regulations and implement strategic change.
Alessandro Ferrari, SVP Global Marketing, RIMES, said: “The continued awards’ success enjoyed by RIMES reflects a firm commitment to the highest quality data, and a proven ability to ensure that our customers receive data to their precise specifications. Innovation has always been at the heart of the RIMES operation, helping the buy-side to better address all important data management challenges. Our team of buy-side data management experts delivers the targeted expertise and support needed to make sure that innovation creates concrete benefits for our customers in terms of their own operations and ongoing costs.”
- As Asset Managers Spend Big on ESG, Data Management and Governance Will be Key
- RIMES and SOTERIA successfully complete initial product integration to create the first unified Market Manipulation and Insider Dealing Detection service
- [UPDATE] RIMES Technologies Corporation Response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- Understanding ETF Risk Exposure in a Time of Crisis
- Index Rebalancing Schedules Are Being Rewritten – Here’s How to Keep Track