RIMES, the leading provider of managed data services for the buy-side, was voted “Best Data Provider to the Buy-Side” and also “Best Overall Buy-Side Provider of 2015” at the 2015 Buy-Side Technology Awards. It is the 9th consecutive year that RIMES has been awarded the Best Data Provider accolade.
Alessandro Ferrari, Global Head of Marketing RIMES, said: “RIMES doesn’t simply manage clients’ data, we take an advisory approach that brings measureable business gain. Our standard is customization and we are delighted to win yet another industry award that acknowledges the experience and client service shown by our entire team.”
The awards recognize leading technologies and vendors in their area of expertise, judged by buy-side-focused technology consultants and Buy-Side Technology’s editors. RIMES was singled out for its ongoing commitment to meet the evolving data management needs of the investment management community and being at the forefront of managed data services for the last decade.
- RIMES and SOTERIA successfully complete initial product integration to create the first unified Market Manipulation and Insider Dealing Detection service
- [UPDATE] RIMES Technologies Corporation Response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- Understanding ETF Risk Exposure in a Time of Crisis
- Index Rebalancing Schedules Are Being Rewritten – Here’s How to Keep Track
- BMR: What Firms Need to Know