RIMES Technologies, the financial data integrator and performance solutions provider for the investment community, has once again been voted Best Data Provider to the Buy Side at the Buy Side Technology Awards.
Hosted by BuySide Technology Magazine, the BSTAs recognise leading technologies and vendors in their areas of expertise through an auditable and transparent methodology, underpinned by the input and experience of six buyside-focused technology consultants: Aite Group, Celent, Citisoft, Cutter Associates, Investit and Knadel. This year the judging panel received in excess of 120 entries for 18 award categories.
The BSTAs are open to all technology firms irrespective of size, location, or ownership. According to the judging panel: “The compelling depth and breadth of RIMES’ data service made it the clear winner”. Full list of categories and winners: 2009 BST Awards.
Christian Fauvelais, Chief Executive Officer and Co-President of RIMES Technologies commented: “We are delighted to have won this Award three years in a row. RIMES has continued to grow in 2009: the RIMES SmartFiles ongoing development program has progressed throughout the year to ensure that the service continues to stay close to our clients’ evolving requirements. With their feedback in mind last March we launched Barra Performance on RIMES (BPR) in conjunction with MSCI Barra. BPR fills a gap in the market by providing portfolio analysis teams with a performance attribution platform already preloaded with high quality benchmark data. This Award reinforces our pledge to empower our clients with tools which improve their productivity and performance.”
- RIMES Lists Its Managed Data Services on Datarade Data Marketplace to Meet Surge in Global Demand for ETF Intelligence
- Fitch Ratings ESG Relevance Scores Data now available on RIMES
- RIMES’ transformational new Lean Data Management solution wins at the Waters Rankings and HFM European Technology Awards
- How Chief Data Officers Succeed in a Data-Driven Age
- What is Agile? Q&A with Andrew Barnett, Global Head of Product Strategy, RIMES Technologies