RIMES Technologies, the leading integrator of financial data for the investment community, has won the 2007 Best Data Provider to the Buy Side Award. Organised by Buy-Side Technology magazine, the 1st Annual Buy-Side Technology Awards (BSTA) recognise the best products and services in the buy-side technology vendor industry
The Awards aim to highlight the leading technologies and vendors in their areas of expertise. They used an auditable and transparent methodology to identify the winners, underpinned by the input and experience of four technology consultants who focus on the buy side: Investit, Morse, Deloitte Consulting, and Aite Group.
Victor Anderson, Editor of Buy-Side Technology, commented: “It is refreshing to see a young and dynamic organisation such as RIMES operating successfully in a highly-competitive market by providing buy-side organisations with data aggregation tools and associated services. I expect to hear a lot more from RIMES in the coming months.”
Christian Fauvelais, CEO of RIMES Technologies, commented: “We are extremely honoured to be receiving this Award from Buy-Side Technology. This has been a year of tremendous growth for us, and included the launch of RIMES SmartFiles® our customised file delivery service. This Award is testament to our continuous drive to provide institutional investors worldwide with a tailored, consistent and highly-available service.”
- BVI Webinar: In-house Data management vs. Data Management as a Service
- RIMES and MSCI Discuss the Latest Developments in ESG Investing
- Are Data Notifications a Risk to Your Business? They Should be the Least of Your Worries!
- Market Surveillance in the Age of COVID: A Regulator’s View
- Lucky 13: RIMES Wins Best Data Provider at WatersTechnology Buy-Side Technology Awards 2020 for a Record 13th Time