RIMES, the leading provider of managed data services for the buy-side has won “Best Data Provider to the Buy-Side” at the 2014 Buy-Side Technology Awards for the eighth consecutive year. RIMES stands as one of only two firms that have won their category every year since the inception of these Awards.
“In having to support the requirements for more complex investment instruments, products and strategies while reducing the cost of data, the buy-side is increasingly turning to managed data services,” explains Al Ferrari, SVP, Global Marketing for RIMES. “We at RIMES are honored that our innovative approach to benchmark and reference data management is again recognized by Buy-Side Technology and the industry.”
This year’s judging panel included five buy-side-focused technology consultants from Aite, Citisoft, Investit, Knadel and Simitas as well as four Waters Technology editors and writers. In deliberating the “Best Data Provider to the Buy-Side” category, the judges examined candidates’ abilities to integrate with other systems while also providing quality data and other functional services. Full list of award recipients.
RIMES’ fully managed data services can deliver over 800 data sources from 200 data partners in one single, fit-for-purpose feed to more than 30 third-party data warehousing, risk, performance and compliance solutions, and many in-house systems.
“RIMES enables firms to benefit from a world-class data operating platform without a major investment in people or technology,” Ferrari continues. “Ultimately, RIMES empowers organizations to achieve more with less at a time when both the buy-side and the regulators heighten their focus on data management and governance practices.”
- RIMES Lists Its Managed Data Services on Datarade Data Marketplace to Meet Surge in Global Demand for ETF Intelligence
- Fitch Ratings ESG Relevance Scores Data now available on RIMES
- RIMES’ transformational new Lean Data Management solution wins at the Waters Rankings and HFM European Technology Awards
- How Chief Data Officers Succeed in a Data-Driven Age
- What is Agile? Q&A with Andrew Barnett, Global Head of Product Strategy, RIMES Technologies