RIMES Technologies, the leading provider of managed data services, has won the “Best Managed Service for Reference Data” category at the Inside Market Data and Inside Reference Data Awards, 2016.
These awards were based on a reader survey: data management, business and technology professionals from financial institutions voted for their best vendors. It is the third award win for RIMES so far in 2016.
Alessandro Ferrari, SVP Global Marketing, RIMES Technologies, said that the win reflects a focus on giving users across many business units the best possible experience: “The RIMES Reference Data Service is developed constantly to make sure that buy-side users benefit from worry-free data. We are delighted to see this award from users on the ground, adding to the other awards we have already won since the beginning of 2016.”
As part of a complete suite of managed data services, the RIMES Reference Data Service streamlines reference data operations all the way from initial data sourcing through to deployment of customized data across the enterprise. It replaces disparate data from spreadsheets, PDFs or flat files, instead providing a single source of validated and transformed data that reduces the total cost of ownership and de-risks data management.
Together with this latest accolade, so far in 2016 RIMES has won these awards: “Best Data Management Solution” (Wall Street Letter Awards 2016 – second consecutive year) and “Best Operational Data Provider” (FTF News Technology Innovation Awards 2016 – third consecutive year).
- BVI Webinar: In-house Data management vs. Data Management as a Service
- RIMES and MSCI Discuss the Latest Developments in ESG Investing
- Are Data Notifications a Risk to Your Business? They Should be the Least of Your Worries!
- Market Surveillance in the Age of COVID: A Regulator’s View
- Lucky 13: RIMES Wins Best Data Provider at WatersTechnology Buy-Side Technology Awards 2020 for a Record 13th Time