RIMES Technologies, the leading provider of managed data services, has won the “Best Managed Service for Reference Data” category at the Inside Market Data and Inside Reference Data Awards, 2016.
These awards were based on a reader survey: data management, business and technology professionals from financial institutions voted for their best vendors. It is the third award win for RIMES so far in 2016.
Alessandro Ferrari, SVP Global Marketing, RIMES Technologies, said that the win reflects a focus on giving users across many business units the best possible experience: “The RIMES Reference Data Service is developed constantly to make sure that buy-side users benefit from worry-free data. We are delighted to see this award from users on the ground, adding to the other awards we have already won since the beginning of 2016.”
As part of a complete suite of managed data services, the RIMES Reference Data Service streamlines reference data operations all the way from initial data sourcing through to deployment of customized data across the enterprise. It replaces disparate data from spreadsheets, PDFs or flat files, instead providing a single source of validated and transformed data that reduces the total cost of ownership and de-risks data management.
Together with this latest accolade, so far in 2016 RIMES has won these awards: “Best Data Management Solution” (Wall Street Letter Awards 2016 – second consecutive year) and “Best Operational Data Provider” (FTF News Technology Innovation Awards 2016 – third consecutive year).
- The Fed’s Relief Package Brings Some Stability to the ETF Market
- As Asset Managers Spend Big on ESG, Data Management and Governance Will be Key
- RIMES and SOTERIA successfully complete initial product integration to create the first unified Market Manipulation and Insider Dealing Detection service
- [UPDATE] RIMES Technologies Corporation Response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- Understanding ETF Risk Exposure in a Time of Crisis