RIMES Technologies, the leading provider of managed data services and regtech solutions, has won the overall ‘Best Market Data Provider” category at the 2018 edition of the prestigious Fund Technology and WSL Awards, which took place last night at New York’s Yale Club.
The Award sits above more granular categories that celebrate success in equities and fixed income data provision, to recognize the data management company that can overall best demonstrate client satisfaction, service innovation and revenue growth in 2016/2017. This new category replaces the ‘Best Data Management Solution” category previously designated at the Awards, and which RIMES won consecutively between 2014-17.
Alessandro Ferrari, EVP Global Marketing at RIMES, commented: “In 2017, RIMES has gone from strength-to-strength. We’ve grown our service portfolio and network of data partners to better meet the evolving needs of our clients worldwide. It’s great to have our market & reference data provision leadership recognized by the Fund Technology and WSL Awards once again, and we look forward to building on this success throughout the year ahead.”
In 2017, RIMES extended and improved its data management and governance proposition. Innovations included the embedding of RegFocussm BMR Control into its RegTech platform. This service is the world’s first benchmark inventory management, enrichment and control platform, tailor-made for the compliance needs of benchmark users. Additionally, RIMES extended its network of data partners by 54; bringing the total to over 300. RIMES now offers clients the richest and most comprehensive set of managed data services available today.
- As Asset Managers Spend Big on ESG, Data Management and Governance Will be Key
- RIMES and SOTERIA successfully complete initial product integration to create the first unified Market Manipulation and Insider Dealing Detection service
- [UPDATE] RIMES Technologies Corporation Response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- Understanding ETF Risk Exposure in a Time of Crisis
- Index Rebalancing Schedules Are Being Rewritten – Here’s How to Keep Track