RIMES, the leading provider of managed data services for the buy-side, today announced that it has been awarded “Best Data Management Solution” by an independent panel of industry experts at the WSL Awards 2015. This is RIMES’ second WSL Award: in 2014 the RIMES Reference Data Service won “Best New Product”.
After winning four industry accolades in 2014, RIMES has once again been recognized for excellence in data management. The RIMES Managed Data Service delivers over 800 data sources from 150 data partners to its clients every day. It does so in a single, fit-for-purpose feed from more than 30 third-party data solutions, ranging from data management to performance, risk and compliance, as well as many in-house systems.
Alessandro Ferrari, SVP Global Marketing, RIMES, said: “We design and deliver our services to support multiple business teams across institutions that rely on high quality data, customized to their exact specifications. This latest award is testament to both our ongoing technology innovation and our team of buy-side data management experts who deliver best in class service to our customers.
“When RIMES launched nearly 20 years ago, we pioneered the provision of managed data services. We’re very proud that the industry has awarded our efforts to continue to transform the way that data is delivered and consumed by our 250+ buy-side clients, whilst keeping pace with their ever growing business needs. Firms that choose RIMES achieve more with less.”
- The Fed’s Relief Package Brings Some Stability to the ETF Market
- As Asset Managers Spend Big on ESG, Data Management and Governance Will be Key
- RIMES and SOTERIA successfully complete initial product integration to create the first unified Market Manipulation and Insider Dealing Detection service
- [UPDATE] RIMES Technologies Corporation Response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- Understanding ETF Risk Exposure in a Time of Crisis