If you follow RIMES in the news or via social media, you likely know that we continue to earn major industry awards including accolades from Waters Technology for Best Data Provider to the Buy-Side, and – most recently – the Best Managed Service for Reference Data award by Inside Market and Reference Data.
We are pleased by this recognition and proud of the award-winning service that we deliver to our clients around the globe – from day to day “business as usual” data checks, to major index transitions and in-depth investment data implementations.
To that end, I’d like to share this latest service Spotlight, which narrates the story of what should have been a fairly routine RIMES data ETL (Extraction, Transformation, Load) on a custom index to be used for benchmarking a new fund – but turned out to be a global race against the clock and a seemingly improbable launch deadline.
Click below to launch the full story, and be sure to view our complete collection of client case studies here.RIMES-Service-Spotlight.April-2018.final-for-blog
- A Timely Reminder to Ensure Adequate Market Surveillance
- RIMES Takes Top Places at Waters Technology’s Inside Market Data Awards and Inside Reference Data Awards
- ESG Disclosure Regulations in the EU – Delay is not the Answer
- Strategic Technology Adoption for Market Surveillance
- RIMES Named a Leading Trade Surveillance Technology Provider by Greenwich Associates