If you follow RIMES in the news or via social media, you likely know that we continue to earn major industry awards including accolades from Waters Technology for Best Data Provider to the Buy-Side, and – most recently – the Best Managed Service for Reference Data award by Inside Market and Reference Data.
We are pleased by this recognition and proud of the award-winning service that we deliver to our clients around the globe – from day to day “business as usual” data checks, to major index transitions and in-depth investment data implementations.
To that end, I’d like to share this latest service Spotlight, which narrates the story of what should have been a fairly routine RIMES data ETL (Extraction, Transformation, Load) on a custom index to be used for benchmarking a new fund – but turned out to be a global race against the clock and a seemingly improbable launch deadline.
Click below to launch the full story, and be sure to view our complete collection of client case studies here.
- Is it mad to continuously throw money and resources at building in-house enterprise data management solutions?
- Sustainalytics’ ESG Research and Data Available on RIMES Managed Data Service
- RIMES, Invesco, GAM and Catalyst Join Forces to Tame the Data Monster
- RIMES Announces Invesco and GAM to Headline Virtual Panel for Upcoming Data Management Webinar
- ESMA Updates its Benchmarks Register