If you follow RIMES in the news or via social media, you likely know that we continue to earn major industry awards including accolades from Waters Technology for Best Data Provider to the Buy-Side, and – most recently – the Best Managed Service for Reference Data award by Inside Market and Reference Data.
We are pleased by this recognition and proud of the award-winning service that we deliver to our clients around the globe – from day to day “business as usual” data checks, to major index transitions and in-depth investment data implementations.
To that end, I’d like to share this latest service Spotlight, which narrates the story of what should have been a fairly routine RIMES data ETL (Extraction, Transformation, Load) on a custom index to be used for benchmarking a new fund – but turned out to be a global race against the clock and a seemingly improbable launch deadline.
Click below to launch the full story, and be sure to view our complete collection of client case studies here.RIMES-Service-Spotlight.April-2018.final-for-blog
- The FTSE Russell ICB Reclassification is Coming. Are You Ready?
- 2020 and Buy-Side Compliance: A Year of Awakening and Investment
- ETF answers from our experts
- RIMES Launches Unique Index Identifier to Give Investment Management Firms the Data Insights They’ve been Unable to Access Until Now
- Data Supply Chain Optimization Within Investment Management