The Solvency II regime is designed to put risk management at the heart of the insurance process. It will change the way all of the data used to calculate risk is collected, how risk is assessed and how the Solvency Capital Requirement (SCR) is determined and reported. The size of the task ahead is reflected by the fact that the effective date has been postponed several times since the Directive’s adoption, and the latest date for implementation is now January 1, 2016.
To explore the data challenges, compliance experts at RIMES tackle the implications of new regulations, giving readers an insight into the complexities of the issues. RIMES offers Data Governance solutions to ensure firms improve their operational efficiency and regulatory compliance. Above all, firms will need to demonstrate that their data is accurate, appropriate and complete.
- The Data Management Model is Broken. Here’s How to Fix it.
- RIMES Creates Lean Data Management Solution Transforming How Financial Institutions Approach Enterprise Data
- What’s the BUZZ? Get Under the Skin of an Exciting New ETF
- SFDR is Now in Force. Are You Ready for the Data Challenge?
- RIMES’ Panel Debate: Equity for Women and Driving Inclusion in the Workplace