A Framework for Implementing a Hybrid Data Operating Model
The third ‘C-suite’ roundtable was well attended by senior delegates representing a broad range of functions and firms, all of which are RIMES clients. Having considered the theoretical elements of the hybrid model at previous sessions, participants were keen to progress from theory to practice. The session considered the practical benefits of the hybrid data operating model as proposed by Gartner, the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company, and RIMES.
- RIMES Webinar: ETF Trading in a Time of Crisis
- Coronavirus and Market Surveillance: the FCA Issues Strongly Worded Market Guidance
- Innovation Vs. Standardization: Striking the Right Balance in ESG Regulation
- Consensus Economics’ Forecast Data Available on RIMES Managed Data Services
- RIMES Grows Board with Two New Directors