A Framework for Implementing a Hybrid Data Operating Model
The third ‘C-suite’ roundtable was well attended by senior delegates representing a broad range of functions and firms, all of which are RIMES clients. Having considered the theoretical elements of the hybrid model at previous sessions, participants were keen to progress from theory to practice. The session considered the practical benefits of the hybrid data operating model as proposed by Gartner, the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company, and RIMES.
- What will Replace Libor and Eonia?
- The FCA Turns Up the Heat on Market Abuse
- Service Spotlight: New ESG Indices, A Series of Fund Launches and Seemingly Impossible Deadlines
- [INFOGRAPHIC] The Trends, Challenges & Solutions to Maintaining Market Integrity
- European Commission Adopts BMR Technical Standards