A Framework for Implementing a Hybrid Data Operating Model
The third ‘C-suite’ roundtable was well attended by senior delegates representing a broad range of functions and firms, all of which are RIMES clients. Having considered the theoretical elements of the hybrid model at previous sessions, participants were keen to progress from theory to practice. The session considered the practical benefits of the hybrid data operating model as proposed by Gartner, the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company, and RIMES.
- Navigating Fixed Income Analytics in a POINTless World
- MAR Update – Regulatory Oversight is on the Rise
- Ensuring Regulatory Compliance Includes Detecting Questionable Order Activity
- Ask the Expert: FIGI I.D. Mapping Across Multiple Asset Classes
- More Time Required Before Phasing Out of Key Reference Rates