In recent conversations, several recurrent themes arose. We thought the next natural step would be to invite C-level representatives from Tier 1 client firms to attend a round-table so they could share ideas and learn from each other.
The first London C-level Round-Table was held on 1 July 2014. The meeting considered some current challenges in data management and what is likely to happen in the next 2-5 years. As a background to the discussion, RIMES presented some predictions from Gartner, the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company, which suggest that conflicting demands will force hybrid IT and data strategy adoption within large asset managers.
This paper is a synopsis of the ensuing discussion, reflecting the four clear themes that emerged.
- RIMES and ISS ESG Partner to Help Investment Firms Succeed in the ESG Market
- RIMES Named ‘Best Index Data Provider’ at the Data Management Insight Awards 2019
- Making Sense of the Past to Provide Data Services for the Future
- RIMES 2019 Buy-side Survey: Global Data Management Trends
- Industry Experts Discuss Data Management at RIMES’ Los Angeles Seminar