In recent conversations, several recurrent themes arose. We thought the next natural step would be to invite C-level representatives from Tier 1 client firms to attend a round-table so they could share ideas and learn from each other.
The first London C-level Round-Table was held on 1 July 2014. The meeting considered some current challenges in data management and what is likely to happen in the next 2-5 years. As a background to the discussion, RIMES presented some predictions from Gartner, the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company, which suggest that conflicting demands will force hybrid IT and data strategy adoption within large asset managers.
This paper is a synopsis of the ensuing discussion, reflecting the four clear themes that emerged.
- What Makes a Data Partnership Strategic?
- Full-Service Model: The Single-Platform Utopia That Can Leave You Wanting More
- Tap Managed Services to Solve and Scale for the ETF Data Challenge
- The FCA Highlights Importance of Robust Insider List Management
- ETFs and Transparency: Four Questions Institutional Investors Should Ask