In recent conversations, several recurrent themes arose. We thought the next natural step would be to invite C-level representatives from Tier 1 client firms to attend a round-table so they could share ideas and learn from each other.
The first London C-level Round-Table was held on 1 July 2014. The meeting considered some current challenges in data management and what is likely to happen in the next 2-5 years. As a background to the discussion, RIMES presented some predictions from Gartner, the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company, which suggest that conflicting demands will force hybrid IT and data strategy adoption within large asset managers.
This paper is a synopsis of the ensuing discussion, reflecting the four clear themes that emerged.
- Making the Most of the Leveraged Loans Boom
- The Data Management Model is Broken. Here’s How to Fix it.
- RIMES Creates Lean Data Management Solution Transforming How Financial Institutions Approach Enterprise Data
- What’s the BUZZ? Get Under the Skin of an Exciting New ETF
- SFDR is Now in Force. Are You Ready for the Data Challenge?